Acuity 14×17 Wireless is a complete wireless, cassette sized X-Ray detector. It can easily transform any existing conventional x-ray room into an efficient Digital Radiology suite. It is portable and lightweight design requires no bulky modification and easily integrates with any manufactures original equipment. The Acuity 14×17 Wireless DR Panel delivers unmatched image quality just seconds after exposure. It is a perfect solution for practices seeking to upgrade their existing x-ray room at a cost effective price. This versatile, Wireless DR Detector allows for quick and easy integration and multi-purpose clinical applications.
- Slim Cassette size 14×17″ Detector
- Highly reliable and stable operation
- High definition by direct deposition CsI
- WiFi image transfer
- Fast image acquisition time less than 3 Seconds
- AED – Automatic Exposure Detection.
- Wireless Interface
- AccuVueMED Acquisition Workstation (UserPC)
- Multi-channel Room Sharing Interface
The tabletop CR 15-X digitizer is based on proven Agfa HealthCare technology, with a modular yet robust design combining affordability with consistently high quality images, adjustable speed and a user-tuned workflow.
Versatile, this computed radiography (CR) digitizer can handle a broad range of digital radiography applications.
The total cost of ownership remains low, thanks to its ease of installation, maintenance, and use, making it an affordable way to move from analog to digital. Decentralised hospital environments, clinics and private practices can take advantage of the convenient and efficient workflow offered by digital radiography with the CR 15-X.
Balancing speed and resolution
With the CR 15-X, the user can choose to adjust speed and resolution depending on the needs of the exam. The user can easily overwrite the default settings for each exam, depending on the specific speed/quality priorities, study by study. Agfa HealthCare’s intelligent MUSICA image processing automatically optimizes image quality.
POWERFUL IMAGING ON THE MOVE
Why choose the DX-D 100+?
In ICUs, emergency rooms and operating theaters, bedside examinations are an important part of the care process.
Agfa HealthCare’s new DX-D 100+ wireless mobile system can be easily moved and operated by a single person, and has a cable-free detector panel that reduces the risk of possible infection, facilitates faster patient handling and increases comfort of use for both patient and operator.
The result is improved efficiency of bedside imaging and streamlined workflow through full integration with your RIS/PACS capabilities.
- Fully motorized, heavy duty solution
- Wireless mobility for improved flexibility and infection control
- Batteries and configuration provide maximum power and autonomy
- Powerful generator reduces exposure times and delivers sharper images
- Ergonomic and maneuverable in restricted spaces
- MUSICA empowered
- FreeView Technology
Optimal flexibility. The versatility to capture a wide range of studies. Enhanced productivity through excellence in image quality. Easily installed in a limited space. The DX-D 300 is the quick and easy way to go direct digital. With it, you’ll enjoy – consistently – the high image quality of MUSICA image processing.
The DX-D 30C Digital Wireless Detector offers general radiography facilities a fast and effective way to benefit from high quality digital imaging LEVERAGING existing X-ray INVESTMENTS.
An easy way to go wireless
For both conventional and mobile digital X-ray systems and for use in all Agfa HealthCare’s DR rooms, the cassette-size DX-D 30C Digital Wireless Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital while maximizing the use of their existing equipment. With the 13.77 x 16.9 in (35 x 43 cm) image size, the detector fi ts into any standard bucky tray and can be removed to ensure versatility for all exam types. The DX-D 30C is an integral part of an Agfa HealthCare Imaging or Integration package. These packages include an NX with MUSICA processing, XRDI Interface and detector.
- Provides an easy way to go Direct Digital
- Detector is the size of a standard 13.77 x 16.9 in (35 x 43 cm) cassette, for greater convenience and portability
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
- Improves workflow and exam speed
- Excellent connectivity to PACS, HIS/RIS and imagers
- Cesium Iodide (CsI) detector conversion screen
- Small pixel size gives more image information, for improved diagnostic confidence
DX-D 40 digital detector with Automatic Exposure Detection
With the DX-D 40 digital detector, your direct radiography (DR) solution will be up and running in no time! Easy and fast installation means you get the benefits of DR, in an instant. The new Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) eliminates the need for an electrical connection to the X-ray system, so you can use it seamlessly with virtually any X-ray system, right away. You can maximize your existing investments, while opening up new possibilities and perspectives, with a cost-effective solution that helps you meet your goals.
- Add a new X-ray unit or retrofit an old one: cost-effectively, easily and quickly.
- All you need is a dedicated workstation or laptop and the DX-D 40 digital detector.
- New Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) offers auto-trigger functionality; the detector is ready to capture an exposure with no generator connection.
- It’s wireless, cable-free and battery operated: ultra-mobile, instantly!
- Floor-mounted, for cost-effective and easy installation and use.
- Best-of-breed solid components, offering reliability and maximum uptime.
- Specially-tuned MUSICA, for gold-standard image processing, and NX workstation, for smoother workflow.
- Flexible configurations and options for every need.
- Can be combined with our CR systems, for even greater versatility.
The DX-D 600 Direct Radiography system combines user-friendly design with Agfa HealthCare’s MUSICA image quality to create this high-productivity, direct radiography (DR) solution. The DX-D 600 is family of ceiling mounted X-ray systems with configurations ranging from a system using manual movement to a fully motorized, auto-positioning solution, ideal for facilities with a high patient load that are looking to streamline workflow to increase patient comfort. The fully integrated NX Workstation communicates seamlessly with PACS and RIS, and eliminates the need for a separate generator console. Both APR and X-ray parameters are captured in the DICOM header after exposure and become part of the patient demographics for future reference.
The DX-D 600 features Cesium Iodide detector technology, which offers excellent image quality and fast image availability. GOS technology (Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide) is also available. Both detector types are available in fixed or removable formats for versatility, including wireless. Agfa HealthCare’s proprietary MUSICA image processing software delivers image consistency for improved workflow and excellent contrast detail to help enhance diagnostic confidence.
High-Performance Tethered DR Flat Panel Detector with AED Technology
The ALTO DRTM by Vieworks utilizes the newest patented wave DR technology – AED (Automatic Exposure Detection.) This technology requires no integration to the x-ray generator. Medlink Imaging oers a variety of digital solutions to help physicians, clinicians and healthcare professionals make the transition to digital imaging.
4 Year Manufacturers Warranty and Remote Technical Support through Medlink Imaging on this high-performance Fixed DR Flat Panel Detector with AED Technology (no generator integration needed). System Includes:
- Automatic Exposure Detection
- Single 17 x 17 inch a-Si TFT PIN Diode
- Fixed Flat Panel Detector
- Control Box with 30 ft. Power Cord
- 9 or 21ft. Panel Cable
- NOTE: Detectors DO NOT include Grid or Cabinet Housings (Optional 200 Line Grids are recommended for Human use with Alto DR Detectors.)