- Cost effective for medical and veterinary applications
- Universal single phase mains input power
- Digital Radiography ready
- Capacitor energy storage to assist power delivery
- 32 kW peak power, 22 kW average (IEC) power
- Mains input power ranging from 100 to 240 VAC and 15 amperes
- kV-mAs technique up to 125 kV and 500 mAs
- Advanced Capacitive Discharge operation to maximize energy
usage and extend mAs techniques
- Power Factor Correction for fast and efficient recharging of
energy storage capacitors
- Selectable Bucky-Potter power (24 VDC / 2 A or
110 VAC or 220 VAC / 0.8 A)
- Compatible with over 100 x-ray tube models
- Output power levels 32, 40, & 50 kW.
- Output capability 125 kV / 150 kV, dependant on model.
- Smaller, lighter, modular design.
- Constant dose output due to kV and mA regulation during exposures.
- User-friendly controls.
- Large LCD panel for APR and technique display.
- User-friendly system configuration.
- Programmed for APR operation, with manual override of technique factors.
- Extensive self-diagnostics with operator prompt messages.
- Time and mA / mAs selections are to IEC standards.
- 100 kHz technology. Constant potential equivalent.
- Output power of 100 kW at 1000 mA (at 100 kV). Full 150 kV capability.
- Interfaces to the InfiMed SwingLabTM digital imaging system.
- Interfaces to stepping tables.
- kV/mAs reduction for peripheral studies.
- Cine – 15 / 30 FPS and DSA with InfiMed Gold One with Swing LabTM.
- Auto exposure lock with AEC for DSA and cine applications.
- Pulse fluoroscopy.
- High level fluoro, up to 20 mA.
- APR – allows all generator parameters to be pre-set.
- Selection of kV transfer curves to allow pre-setting of Rad kV from last Fluoro kV.
- Maximum kV, mA, mAs may be limited for certain applications and X-ray tube limitations.
- Full X-ray tube protection.
- Injector, start or release. Delays may be programmed via the InfiMed system and / or the injector.
- Generator duty cycle protection.
- Dose-Area Product. Displayed at the generator console (optional).
- Wireless detector panel integration
- Fully integrated to CPI CMP 200 generator
- Improved productivity and patient workflow
- Reduced patient dose
- Lower operating costs
- Enhanced image quality
- Integration of up to 3 DR detectors
- Using Toshiba cesium detectors
- Integrate into any generator