Today, more than every under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), healthcare requires efficient operations at the lowest-possible-total-cost-of-ownership. Gain your competitive advantage with hospital grade equipment made in the USA. Low service costs, high reliability, and long life. Because Every Dollar Counts! [ See installation video ]
The aries 4-Way table is designed as a “stand alone” system, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment.
The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to pedals located at front of the table.
With the aries Table, the operator can easily and quietly position a patient weighing up to 600 pounds.
In unique applications, optionally, the foot pedal controls can be configured to function only when an auxiliary button is depressed. The aries accepts cassettes, CR or DR solutions
- Hospital Grade Radiographic Table
- Space Saving Compact Design
- Four-Way Floating Tabletop
- Durable and Reliable Design
- 650 Lb. Capacity
- Priced for Maximum Investment Return
- Durable Powder Coated Surfaces
- Smooth, Flat Tabletop For Patient Comfort
- Aircraft Aluminum & Steel Construction
- Ball Bearing, Linear Bearing & Bronze Bushing Motion Components
- Swing Out PC Board For Easy Service / Installation
- Extremely rigid steel & aluminum construction allows the triton floor mount tube support to be freestanding.
- The triton is fully counterbalanced for easy positioning during radiographic procedures.
- It uses the same world-class ergonomic LCD user interface as its ceiling mounted cousin.
- Standard longitudinal travel is 7.5 feet.
- Extended longitudinal travels are available. Transverse travel is 10” (+/- 5” from center) and vertical travel is 15” to 79” from a finished floor.