The DC-3 system delivers High Frequency power at an attractive price. Powered by a HF-30 generator, the operator can quickly set x-ray technique factors with the HF-30's two-point operation. The HF-30 is a full 30 kW rated generator using 20 kHz technology. Complemented by a rugged tubestand and wallstand the DC-3 system is an outstanding value.
The DC-4 system offers chiropractors conventional radiography at the best possible price. The 360 generator exceeds single phase expectations by offering unique time stations and mA station, optimizing imaging capability. The single phase system provides reliable performance at an economical price.
- Superior resolution and image quality provide better diagnosis and ensure the highest quality care for your patients.
- Ultra fast image acquisition allows you to examine up to 3 times more patients each day. This feature alone boosts efficiency and directly enhances the profitability of your practice.
- The 17 in. by 17 in. image area is the largest in the industry and provides for easy positioning for any size patient.
- High efficiency receptor ensures you do not need to use excessive dose to obtain a quality image.
- The industry's best warranty; 2 years on digital receptor, 7 years on all other.
A Cost Effective Upgrade to Direct Digital X-Ray
- Stepping up to digital is easier than ever with the Bennett IMAGER Upgrade.
- The IMAGER represents a cost effective direct digital option for chiropractors tired of the cumbersome development routine of film and cassette based systems.
- The IMAGER is adaptable to many older x-ray systems.
The DryView 5700 Laser Imager offers simplicity and affordability for healthcare facilities of all sizes. This innovative tabletop medical imaging system offers a modest acquisition price, which is half of the affordability equation. It also delivers consistently low operating costs. This combination creates a complete picture of true affordability. It’s ideal for computed radiography (CR), digital radiography (DR), computed tomography (CT), PACS Viewer, and magnetic resonance (MR) applications.
DR Imaging – Made Affordable
CARESTREAM PRO Retrofit System provides the ideal balance of performance and price for facilities such as small hospitals, imaging centers, orthopaedic practices, or urgent care facilities.
Choose between 35 x 43 cm wireless or tethered, or a 43 x 43 cm. fixed design* for a quick, easy and cost-effective upgrade to digital. Simply select the right detector to slide right into your existing equipment.
Speed, Convenience and Enhanced Patient Care
- The superb image quality of digital helps support greater diagnostic condence.
- Choose either a Gadolinium Scintillator for general radiography imaging or Cesium Scintillator for dose-sensitive applications.
- Wireless option eliminates the hassles and trip hazards of cables, provides improved infection control and minimizes interference with ICU equipment.
- Full digital imaging eliminates steps in the process to increase productivity and reduce image-delivery time.
- Beam-detect mode means there’s no need for a cable connection to the generator – image capture begins automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure.
Carestream Vita tabletop computed radiography systems produce diagnostic-quality images and are an ideal fit for every type of practice, from smaller hospitals, imaging centers, clinics to private practices. Now, deciding on the right Vita CR System has never been easier.
With three Vita models to choose from, there is sure to be a Vita CR System for you. Simply choose the speed that matches your practice’s daily volumes.
Vita LE – 30 plates per hour
Vita CR – 50 plates per hour
Vita XE – 69 plates per hour
- Cost effective for medical and veterinary applications
- Universal single phase mains input power
- Digital Radiography ready
- Capacitor energy storage to assist power delivery
- 32 kW peak power, 22 kW average (IEC) power
- Mains input power ranging from 100 to 240 VAC and 15 amperes
- kV-mAs technique up to 125 kV and 500 mAs
- Advanced Capacitive Discharge operation to maximize energy
usage and extend mAs techniques
- Power Factor Correction for fast and efficient recharging of
energy storage capacitors
- Selectable Bucky-Potter power (24 VDC / 2 A or
110 VAC or 220 VAC / 0.8 A)
- Compatible with over 100 x-ray tube models
The aries 4-Way table is designed as a “stand alone” system, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment.
The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to pedals located at front of the table.
With the aries Table, the operator can easily and quietly position a patient weighing up to 600 pounds.
In unique applications, optionally, the foot pedal controls can be configured to function only when an auxiliary button is depressed. The aries accepts cassettes, CR or DR solutions
- Hospital Grade Radiographic Table
- Space Saving Compact Design
- Four-Way Floating Tabletop
- Durable and Reliable Design
- 650 Lb. Capacity
- Priced for Maximum Investment Return
- Durable Powder Coated Surfaces
- Smooth, Flat Tabletop For Patient Comfort
- Aircraft Aluminum & Steel Construction
- Ball Bearing, Linear Bearing & Bronze Bushing Motion Components
- Swing Out PC Board For Easy Service / Installation
- The atlas elevating tables are designed as “stand alone” systems, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment. The atlas tables are also plug-and-play compatible with all CoRE labs tube stands, tube cranes and wall stands.
- The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to foot pedals at the tables base.
- The table height is adjustable to accommodate ambulatory, wheel chair, or gurney patients – Easier transfer is accomplished for both patient and operator.
- With the atlas elevating tables, the operator can easily and quietly elevate and accurately position patient weighing up to 650 pounds (or 765 lbs with the atlas XL).
- Virtually silent motorized vertical movement is controlled by applying pressure to the foot pedals or optional hand controls.
The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, hospital grade, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo tube support provides flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures.
- Fully counterbalanced, this heavy-duty system can be easily positioned at any selected point within its total range of travel.
- The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about its vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position.
- The ergonomic user interface provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
- A single handle control allows for fast and out of the way positioning.
- The LCD Display indicates SID to Tabletop / Wall Bucky in inches or centimeters & angulation of x-ray tube in degrees.
- The “Intelligent Software” allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
- Standard ceiling heights between 99-124 inches. Can be used with any existing mounting structure without modification to the ceiling.
- Extremely rigid steel & aluminum construction allows the triton floor mount tube support to be freestanding.
- The triton is fully counterbalanced for easy positioning during radiographic procedures.
- It uses the same world-class ergonomic LCD user interface as its ceiling mounted cousin.
- Standard longitudinal travel is 7.5 feet.
- Extended longitudinal travels are available. Transverse travel is 10” (+/- 5” from center) and vertical travel is 15” to 79” from a finished floor.