DR Imaging – Made Affordable
CARESTREAM PRO Retrofit System provides the ideal balance of performance and price for facilities such as small hospitals, imaging centers, orthopaedic practices, or urgent care facilities.
Choose between 35 x 43 cm wireless or tethered, or a 43 x 43 cm. fixed design* for a quick, easy and cost-effective upgrade to digital. Simply select the right detector to slide right into your existing equipment.
Speed, Convenience and Enhanced Patient Care
- The superb image quality of digital helps support greater diagnostic condence.
- Choose either a Gadolinium Scintillator for general radiography imaging or Cesium Scintillator for dose-sensitive applications.
- Wireless option eliminates the hassles and trip hazards of cables, provides improved infection control and minimizes interference with ICU equipment.
- Full digital imaging eliminates steps in the process to increase productivity and reduce image-delivery time.
- Beam-detect mode means there’s no need for a cable connection to the generator – image capture begins automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure.
Carestream Vita tabletop computed radiography systems produce diagnostic-quality images and are an ideal fit for every type of practice, from smaller hospitals, imaging centers, clinics to private practices. Now, deciding on the right Vita CR System has never been easier.
With three Vita models to choose from, there is sure to be a Vita CR System for you. Simply choose the speed that matches your practice’s daily volumes.
Vita LE – 30 plates per hour
Vita CR – 50 plates per hour
Vita XE – 69 plates per hour
- Cost effective for medical and veterinary applications
- Universal single phase mains input power
- Digital Radiography ready
- Capacitor energy storage to assist power delivery
- 32 kW peak power, 22 kW average (IEC) power
- Mains input power ranging from 100 to 240 VAC and 15 amperes
- kV-mAs technique up to 125 kV and 500 mAs
- Advanced Capacitive Discharge operation to maximize energy
usage and extend mAs techniques
- Power Factor Correction for fast and efficient recharging of
energy storage capacitors
- Selectable Bucky-Potter power (24 VDC / 2 A or
110 VAC or 220 VAC / 0.8 A)
- Compatible with over 100 x-ray tube models
The aries 4-Way table is designed as a “stand alone” system, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment.
The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to pedals located at front of the table.
With the aries Table, the operator can easily and quietly position a patient weighing up to 600 pounds.
In unique applications, optionally, the foot pedal controls can be configured to function only when an auxiliary button is depressed. The aries accepts cassettes, CR or DR solutions
- Hospital Grade Radiographic Table
- Space Saving Compact Design
- Four-Way Floating Tabletop
- Durable and Reliable Design
- 650 Lb. Capacity
- Priced for Maximum Investment Return
- Durable Powder Coated Surfaces
- Smooth, Flat Tabletop For Patient Comfort
- Aircraft Aluminum & Steel Construction
- Ball Bearing, Linear Bearing & Bronze Bushing Motion Components
- Swing Out PC Board For Easy Service / Installation
- The atlas elevating tables are designed as “stand alone” systems, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment. The atlas tables are also plug-and-play compatible with all CoRE labs tube stands, tube cranes and wall stands.
- The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to foot pedals at the tables base.
- The table height is adjustable to accommodate ambulatory, wheel chair, or gurney patients – Easier transfer is accomplished for both patient and operator.
- With the atlas elevating tables, the operator can easily and quietly elevate and accurately position patient weighing up to 650 pounds (or 765 lbs with the atlas XL).
- Virtually silent motorized vertical movement is controlled by applying pressure to the foot pedals or optional hand controls.
The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, hospital grade, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo tube support provides flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures.
- Fully counterbalanced, this heavy-duty system can be easily positioned at any selected point within its total range of travel.
- The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about its vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position.
- The ergonomic user interface provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
- A single handle control allows for fast and out of the way positioning.
- The LCD Display indicates SID to Tabletop / Wall Bucky in inches or centimeters & angulation of x-ray tube in degrees.
- The “Intelligent Software” allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
- Standard ceiling heights between 99-124 inches. Can be used with any existing mounting structure without modification to the ceiling.
- Extremely rigid steel & aluminum construction allows the triton floor mount tube support to be freestanding.
- The triton is fully counterbalanced for easy positioning during radiographic procedures.
- It uses the same world-class ergonomic LCD user interface as its ceiling mounted cousin.
- Standard longitudinal travel is 7.5 feet.
- Extended longitudinal travels are available. Transverse travel is 10” (+/- 5” from center) and vertical travel is 15” to 79” from a finished floor.
CoRE labs Bucky stands are manufactured to the same quality level as our tube stands and tables.
“Flora” & “Orion” are fully counterbalanced units and use electronic positive locks (for patient & technician safety in the event of power failure). Both will accommodate Bucky’s, grids and trays from various manufacturers.
Fine adjustment counterweight systems are included.
Finished with durable powder coated surfaces and bright nickel hardware, to give long-lasting, professional appearance – True Hospital Grade
- 14” x 17” Radiographic Wall Stand (Flora)
- 14” x 36” Radiographic Wall Stand (Orion)
- Hospital Grade Wall Stands
- Extremely Rigid Durable Design
- Exclusive Seamless Columns
- Accepts Bucky’s, Grids & Ion Chambers
- Left Hand Or Right Hand Load
- Positive Electronic Brakes – for position retention during power outage
- Fine Tunable, Fully Counter-Balanced Carriage
- Easy Single Hand Operation
- Ball Bearing Construction – Durable Powder Coat Finishes
- Included PC Board Interface For Ion Chamber & Bucky
- Aircraft Aluminum & Steel Construction
- Output power levels 32, 40, & 50 kW.
- Output capability 125 kV / 150 kV, dependant on model.
- Smaller, lighter, modular design.
- Constant dose output due to kV and mA regulation during exposures.
- User-friendly controls.
- Large LCD panel for APR and technique display.
- User-friendly system configuration.
- Programmed for APR operation, with manual override of technique factors.
- Extensive self-diagnostics with operator prompt messages.
- Time and mA / mAs selections are to IEC standards.
- 100 kHz technology. Constant potential equivalent.
- Output power of 100 kW at 1000 mA (at 100 kV). Full 150 kV capability.
- Interfaces to the InfiMed SwingLabTM digital imaging system.
- Interfaces to stepping tables.
- kV/mAs reduction for peripheral studies.
- Cine – 15 / 30 FPS and DSA with InfiMed Gold One with Swing LabTM.
- Auto exposure lock with AEC for DSA and cine applications.
- Pulse fluoroscopy.
- High level fluoro, up to 20 mA.
- APR – allows all generator parameters to be pre-set.
- Selection of kV transfer curves to allow pre-setting of Rad kV from last Fluoro kV.
- Maximum kV, mA, mAs may be limited for certain applications and X-ray tube limitations.
- Full X-ray tube protection.
- Injector, start or release. Delays may be programmed via the InfiMed system and / or the injector.
- Generator duty cycle protection.
- Dose-Area Product. Displayed at the generator console (optional).
- Wireless detector panel integration
- Fully integrated to CPI CMP 200 generator
- Improved productivity and patient workflow
- Reduced patient dose
- Lower operating costs
- Enhanced image quality
- Integration of up to 3 DR detectors
- Using Toshiba cesium detectors
- Integrate into any generator
The ANTHEM operates in three user-friendly modes; APR (Anatomically Programmed Radiography), 2 point or 3 point technique set-up and allows customization of operation to meet the needs of the particular practice and the preferences of the technologist. Simply choose the region of interest, select the desired examination, then select patient size to display the pre-programmed technique. The ANTHEM's programming process allows authorized personnel fast modifi cation of the programmed mA, kV and/or time. When the 2 point operation of setting mAs and kV is used, the software will automatically choose the highest mA and shortest time to reduce motion and deliver high quality images. The traditional 3 point selection of kV, mA and time is provided to accommodate the needs of specialized views and the preference of some technologists.
- 10 – 15 minute calibration
- LCD Display
- Integrated 24 volt AC.DC power supply
- Range 208v to 480v A/C range
- Update APR by SD card or PC