Positioning precision and speed. Fully electronic self positioning.
Plug in and modular electrical assemblies to facilitate the installation, calibration and maintenance.
X-Ray support with 360º vertical and horizontal rotation.
For the fully automatic ceiling suspension version there are two different motorized automatic movement’s, Auto-Tracking and Auto-Positioning.
Auto-Positioning: Pre-configured positioning can be selected from the control station with two options:
- Auto-Positioning with the Radiographic table: The suspension automatically positions itself above the table according to the SID specified during the configuration
- Auto-Positioning with the Wall-Stand: The suspension automatically positions itself in front of the vertical bucky or receptor according to the SID specified during configuration
Auto-Tracking: There are two tracking movements of the tube with respect to the receptor and bucky.
- Tracker with Auto-Tracking: Starting from a standard position, auto-tracking is carried out according to the position of the receptor throughout all of its axes, maintaining the relative initial geometry (spatial orientation).
- Tracker: From any position in which the primary beam of the X-rays cuts the detector, the auto-tracking will be limited, without angulations when the selected workstation button is pressed. There are two possible combinations.
Suspension Overhead Tube Crane (OTC) with Wall Stand: When manually moving the receptor, the suspension will move to the requested SID in parallel until it is centered with the bucky. If this is done while in tilting, the OTC will maintain the vertical and perpendicular SID constant by rotating around the receptor.
Suspension OTC with Table: Both receptor and suspension operate by motorized movement followed by auto-centering.
Viztek Digital X-ray software contains Chiropractic-specific analysis tools such as:
- Atlas Orthogonal Analysis
- Gonstead measurements
- Upper Cervical Analysis
- George’s Lines
- Ilium Analysis
- Line Drawing
- Angles (Regular, Cobb)
- Cervical Curve
- Lumbar Curve
- Pre-Operative Planning Module
- Integrated Templating
- Distance Measurements
- Angle Measurements
- Cobb Angle Measurements
- Spine Labeling
- EMR Integration
- Automatic Alerts Linking Prior Exams
- Complete Support for Multiple Facilities
- Automatic Offsite Archive for full HIPPA Compliance
- Automated Patient Filter Designed for Multi-Physician Practices
- Patient Demographic Interface with Modalities
The easy-to-use Opal-RAD Digital Radiology suite includes the following functionalities:
- Web-Based PACS
- Integrated Dictation / Transcription & Reporting Module
- OnCall Exam Delivery for Anytime / Anywhere Reading
- Diagnostic Viewer
- Mammography Viewer
- Echocardiology Viewer
- 3D Viewer
- Multiplanar Reconstruction MPR
- Turnaround Time (TAT)
Features such as SID, grid, generator settings, image enhancement filters, and table and tube positions are all tied to one another. This helps to save time on adjusting settings and assists in dose reduction.
Unrivaled Table Movement for Ease of Positioning
The Platinum, state-of-the-art system features a remote controlled table allowing for an enormous range of applications. The table lowers to just under 19 inches making transfer, positioning, and imaging for limited-mobility patients easy, comfortable, and safe.
- Rapid 4 second period from exposure to image display
- Integrated console for generator and digital acquisition
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Anatomical Programmable Radiography (APR)
- Advanced image processing for unsurpassed image quality
- Wide range of image review and processing tools
- DICOM 3.0 Connectivity: store, print, worklist
Superior Image Quality
Viztek Ultra U-Arm DR features state-of-the-art functionality for supreme digital imaging. The Viztek Ultra U-Arm DR is designed for all imaging applications. Avoid the time-consuming demands of film processing and enter the digital world of Direct Radiography. The Viztek Ultra U-Arm DR provides digital images within seconds of exposure.
Feature-Rich Digital Radiology
Advantages of Viztek’s Ultra U-Arm DR include superior image quality, with greater visualization of soft tissue and bones from the same study exposure. The integrated system of generator console with the workstation in a single unit improves productivity and decreases the chance of operator error. With image
display within 3 seconds of exposure, the DR enables high-throughput performance, enhancing practice workflow. The enclosure keeps the panel safe, enhancing image quality, increasing its longevity, and assuring system stability.
Viztek’s ViZion DR + wireless panel provides exceptional image quality paired with advanced software features and functionality. The 14×17 panel uses enhanced Gadolinium technology and has unique features like drop notification emails.
It is ideal for use in both new systems as well as retrofit rooms. The versatile ViZion DR + wireless panel utilizes the ViZion Acquire software for image capture, manipulation, and sending. Viztek’s acquire software offers useful tools to enhance the image acquisition process
Viztek has added the ViZion + line of DR products available in multiple configurations and bundles!
Viztek’s new ViZion DR + panels come in several different configurations ideal for various applications.
The DR panels offer high quality images within seconds of exposure and come standard with Viztek’s tested Opal-Acquire software.