When you need a familiar, hard-working system to meet your clinical needs, trust the GoldSeal Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to deliver with classic power and performance.
From the ER, OR or pain management clinic, you can leverage the versatility of Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to perform diagnostic or interventional applications with confidence.
- Precise positioning with the SmartView off-axis pivot joint
- SmartMetal, SmartWindow and Autotrak features automatically adjust contrast and brightness to produce the clear image you need
- Imaging modes are simple when you image with the most-used C-arm interface in the world
Omniscop DReam, surgical C-arm with Flat Panel Detector, is suitable for both hip and aortic prosthesis procedures.
Any kind of surgery is possible thanks to our wide range of generators and flat detectors.
The ergonomic design of the C-arm offers appropriate opening and positioning, from bariatric to extremities surgeries. The total size of the system has been designed to optimize the space inside the operating theatre.
Designed for high patient throughput for surgery centers, pain management, and other multidisciplinary medical facilities, the Streamline series X-ray imaging tables are the lowest priced tables in the imaging table industry.
Along with our best selling MAX series and EconoMAX series, our line of Streamline tables make Surgical Tables, Inc. the company with the most table options to choose from in the medical table industry.
Streamline features include:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 500-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 24″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table within the room or from room to room
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Extreme low position makes boarding patients fast, easy and safe
The Streamline series comes in five different models.
Streamline offers “absolutely the best price and value in the surgical table industry.”