Flat Panel Detector
The DX-D 30C Digital Wireless Detector offers general radiography facilities a fast and effective way to benefit from high quality digital imaging LEVERAGING existing X-ray INVESTMENTS.
An easy way to go wireless
For both conventional and mobile digital X-ray systems and for use in all Agfa HealthCare’s DR rooms, the cassette-size DX-D 30C Digital Wireless Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital while maximizing the use of their existing equipment. With the 13.77 x 16.9 in (35 x 43 cm) image size, the detector fi ts into any standard bucky tray and can be removed to ensure versatility for all exam types. The DX-D 30C is an integral part of an Agfa HealthCare Imaging or Integration package. These packages include an NX with MUSICA processing, XRDI Interface and detector.
- Provides an easy way to go Direct Digital
- Detector is the size of a standard 13.77 x 16.9 in (35 x 43 cm) cassette, for greater convenience and portability
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
- Improves workflow and exam speed
- Excellent connectivity to PACS, HIS/RIS and imagers
- Cesium Iodide (CsI) detector conversion screen
- Small pixel size gives more image information, for improved diagnostic confidence