An x-ray suite with flexible DR workflow
Take full advantage of digital radiography workflow in an x-ray room that is optimized for use with FDR D-EVO detectors. FDR D-EVO Suite II offers just the right balance of automated and manual movements for the grab-and-go speed and dependability needed for even the most demanding environments.
Essential DR: Affordability without compromise.
FDR ES detectors are the next generation of DR retrofit solutions designed with the essential conveniences of Fujifilm image acquisition and design. Light, portable, affordable detectors can optimize your x-ray room for table and free positioning and table top exams with top of the line image quality. There's also no need to re-work your existing equipment because FDR ES fits existing standard Buckys and holders.
FDR ES Detectors
FDR ES detectors feature 150 micron pixel pitch and a wide 16-bit dynamic range, as well as Fujifilm's ISS (Irradiated Side Sampling) which provides ultra-sharp imaging with advanced dose efficiency. This exclusive design captures the x-ray image from the incident/patient side of the detector, in contrast to traditional designs which capture the image below the scintillator layer. The result is a reduction in the distance for light to spread, allowing the image to be captured where it’s sharper and stronger as it was always intended.
Go beyond expectations. Fujifilm's latest DR mobile x-ray system features a small sleek maneuverable platform with the full featured performance of integrated Fujifilm proprietary digital imaging, designed to deliver outstanding image quality with and dose efficiency in a solid reliable design.
- Designed with all of the features technologists requested most, FDR Go is a complete transportable x-ray system that delivers exceptional efficiency combined with Fujifilm's renowned imaging.
- FDR Go combines patented engineering benefits of FDR D-EVO detectors with Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) and our latest Dynamic Visualization™, processing for exceptional image quality and low dose for portable exams.
- Sleek, small design with a quiet, smooth-drive, the system is designed for precision, maneuverability, and patient comfort
- Easy-to-use technologist workstation features the same intuitive interface as Fujifilm's family of digital x-ray consoles, along with convenient portable exam tools & shortcuts
Vision to Go beyond expectations
FDR Go PLUS is one of the smallest, quietest, and most agile full-size portables available. Its quiet, smooth operation, retractable column, and compact design make it ideal for navigating busy environments and tight spaces. Together with Fujifilm’s trademark image quality and dose performance, FDR Go PLUS offers exactly what you need for your most challenging bedside exams.
Designed for the way you want to work
The FDX Console is Fujifilm's latest generation technologist workstation, representing the culmination of Fujifilm's extensive experience in image and information processing. The sophisticated interface is intuitive and customizable, and enables fast, easy exam completion and image optimization.
Process patient exams in as few as 2 or 3 mouse clicks.
New features include:
- Dynamic Visualization™ processing
- Even fewer mouse clicks for common workflow steps
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Virtual Grid (option) – improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Double click full-screen zoom
- PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Optional 3MP secondary monitor for PACS comparable preview
The FDX Console features Dynamic Visualization, Fujifilm's latest image processing technology that automatically enhances visualization by extending visibility and maximizing recognition of contrast levels throughout the entire image. The resulting first-up images have outstanding detail and high window and leveling capability for every image captured.
With image previews in as little as 24 seconds, the XG2000 features the same high throughput speeds of the XG5000 but it has two independent cassette insertion drives. The XG2000 also distinguishes itself with its flexibility for field upgrades to an XG5000 to accommodate a growing examination volume. Now that's efficient.
With four independent cassette insertion drivers, this high-performance system is perfect for centralized imaging, multiple exam rooms or any busy environment. Throughput speeds of up to 165 images/hour and image previews in as little as 23 seconds put the XG5000 at the top of its class.
The AMX is the most reliable portable on the market. For over twenty years hospitals have relied on the dependability of the GE-AMX portable for their imaging needs.
At EDI we take pride in our refurbishing processes. All AMX-4 portables have AMX-4 Plus upgrades and enhancements built into them, in accordance with established standards.
Upgrade your AMX-4 or AMX-4 Plus to digital!
The GE OEC 9600 C-Arm is a multi-application mobile X-ray imaging system that provides solutions to the most demanding needs in Pain Management, General, Orthopedic, Vascular, and Neurovascular surgeries. The GE OEC 9600 is the most popular c-arm in the market today, offering a true digital imaging system with crisp, clear images, robust penetration power and excellent resolution.
When you need a familiar, hard-working system to meet your clinical needs, trust the GoldSeal Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to deliver with classic power and performance.
From the ER, OR or pain management clinic, you can leverage the versatility of Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to perform diagnostic or interventional applications with confidence.
- Precise positioning with the SmartView off-axis pivot joint
- SmartMetal, SmartWindow and Autotrak features automatically adjust contrast and brightness to produce the clear image you need
- Imaging modes are simple when you image with the most-used C-arm interface in the world
The OEC 9900 Elite offers superb image quality and an easy-to-use interface, which is ideal for the ER or OR. Trust the 9900 Elite for high quality low dose surgical imaging, in a hospital or outpatient setting.