IMAGE Information Systems MED-TAB
The world’s first DICOM-calibrated medical tablet.
Your only superior, portable medical image solution.
Created by radiologists for imaging specialists.
Enjoy Image Analysis Anywhere
Finally, the first portable DICOM calibrated medical image display is here — MED-TAB™. View, analyze, and send images anytime, anywhere. Think beyond workstation-only viewing. Think superior quality and unprecedented portability. Think endless possibilities.
It’s not a medical laptop. It’s not a radiology app. IMAGE Information Systems, a global leader in image technology, presents MED-TAB™ – the world’s first DICOM compliant display for portable medical image analysis.
MED-TAB™ is uniquely created for continuous high-quality, incredibly precise image access from any location. It’s the evolution of teleradiology solutions.
- The only patented 11 bit portable DICOM grayscale calibration (GSDF compliant)
- An exclusive measurement pen
Can be ten times more accurate and three times faster than using fingers on the touchscreen
- A unique USB grayscale adjustment tool
- Improve image analysis with the anti-glare screen
- Eliminate guesswork with ambient light sensor
Indicates whether or not the surrounding light is suitable for image analysis
- Enjoy a screen that is more than 65 percent larger*
than the iPad Air 2 and the Galaxy Tab 4.
*according to area and not diagonal distance