Innovative digital medical imaging and film systems
For more than 100 years, we have provided healthcare providers around the world with state-of-the-art medical imaging solutions. We offer more choice for x-ray equipment from general radiography to specialty practice applications like mammography and otolaryngology. Our flexible digital radiography, computed radiography and medical printing and film systems solve workflow, budget and space challenges while reducing procedure times.
The DryView 5700 Laser Imager offers simplicity and affordability for healthcare facilities of all sizes. This innovative tabletop medical imaging system offers a modest acquisition price, which is half of the affordability equation. It also delivers consistently low operating costs. This combination creates a complete picture of true affordability. It’s ideal for computed radiography (CR), digital radiography (DR), computed tomography (CT), PACS Viewer, and magnetic resonance (MR) applications.
DR Imaging – Made Affordable
CARESTREAM PRO Retrofit System provides the ideal balance of performance and price for facilities such as small hospitals, imaging centers, orthopaedic practices, or urgent care facilities.
Choose between 35 x 43 cm wireless or tethered, or a 43 x 43 cm. fixed design* for a quick, easy and cost-effective upgrade to digital. Simply select the right detector to slide right into your existing equipment.
Speed, Convenience and Enhanced Patient Care
- The superb image quality of digital helps support greater diagnostic condence.
- Choose either a Gadolinium Scintillator for general radiography imaging or Cesium Scintillator for dose-sensitive applications.
- Wireless option eliminates the hassles and trip hazards of cables, provides improved infection control and minimizes interference with ICU equipment.
- Full digital imaging eliminates steps in the process to increase productivity and reduce image-delivery time.
- Beam-detect mode means there’s no need for a cable connection to the generator – image capture begins automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure.
Carestream Vita tabletop computed radiography systems produce diagnostic-quality images and are an ideal fit for every type of practice, from smaller hospitals, imaging centers, clinics to private practices. Now, deciding on the right Vita CR System has never been easier.
With three Vita models to choose from, there is sure to be a Vita CR System for you. Simply choose the speed that matches your practice’s daily volumes.
Vita LE – 30 plates per hour
Vita CR – 50 plates per hour
Vita XE – 69 plates per hour