Innovative digital medical imaging and film systems
For more than 100 years, we have provided healthcare providers around the world with state-of-the-art medical imaging solutions. We offer more choice for x-ray equipment from general radiography to specialty practice applications like mammography and otolaryngology. Our flexible digital radiography, computed radiography and medical printing and film systems solve workflow, budget and space challenges while reducing procedure times.
X-Factor: The Next Generation.
With the DRX Detector, Carestream introduced the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It quickly set a new standard for speed, ease of handling and enhanced workflow. Now the DRX Plus Detectors have arrived and are even faster, lighter and more reliable. Based on the unique X-Factor platform, they are compatible across our entire DRX Family of X-ray solutions – and slide into virtually any existing X-ray system.
With models for both general radiography imaging and dose-sensitive applications, DRX Plus Detectors will help you elevate imaging performance to an even higher level.
- Reduced weight and thinner design for even easier handling
- Higher DQE enabling the potential for lower dose and improved image quality
- Fast frame rate for compatibility with advanced applications in the future
- Advanced enclosure design – total protection against ingress of water to IEC Level 7 (IP57)
- Battery hot-swap capability for a quick battery change without a reboot
Faster Long-Length Exams with a Single Exposure.
Capturing high-quality long-length leg and spine images can be difficult, especially with pediatric patients or people with limited mobility who find it hard to remain still for an extended period of time. The CARESTREAM DRX-LC Detector allows capture of long-length images with a single exposure. This reduces dose, saves exam time, speeds workflow, decreases repeats and improves patient comfort.
This Detector is powered by ImageView Software with Eclipse, our most advanced software platform. This best-in-class software is proven to save time, enhance productivity and elevate patient care to new levels. The system also uses the same console as your other Carestream systems, so there’s no need to add a second console to your room.
Advantages at a Glance
- Designed for full compatibility with Carestream DRX rooms, mobile units and retrofit systems – and offers seamless shareability between all of them.
- Drastically reduces hold time and minimizes patient discomfort, by completing long-length scans in less than one second.
- Improves workflow and efficiency with less set-up time vs. multi-shot exams, while reducing patient dose.
- Provides one unified image, with no need for retakes, image stitching or manipulation necessitated by patient movement between multiple exposures.
Elevate Your Imaging with Greater Mobility.
Looking for a mobile X-ray system to replace your existing unit or add to your current fleet? Is your facility still relying on a CR-equipped mobile unit?
The ideal solution would be the addition of a new, fully digital mobile X-ray system. And now it’s easier and more affordable than ever to obtain.
The CARESTREAM DRX-Rise Mobile X-ray System is a fully integrated DR mobile X-ray solution that provides an easy workflow, elevates productivity and produces outstanding images.
Advantages at a Glance
- Dual displays streamline workflow and boost productivity
- Quickly reposition the cart from the tube head or remote
- Provides superb maneuverability, even in tight and cluttered environments
- Offers seamless compatibility with a range of Carestream DR Detectors
- Utilizes user-friendly ImageView software
The DryView 5700 Laser Imager offers simplicity and affordability for healthcare facilities of all sizes. This innovative tabletop medical imaging system offers a modest acquisition price, which is half of the affordability equation. It also delivers consistently low operating costs. This combination creates a complete picture of true affordability. It’s ideal for computed radiography (CR), digital radiography (DR), computed tomography (CT), PACS Viewer, and magnetic resonance (MR) applications.
The Budget-Friendly Way to Upgrade to DR Imaging.
Stepping up to full digital X-ray is a tremendous way to speed your workflow, increase productivity and support a higher standard of care. But if you’re a smaller hospital or clinic, or a private practice looking to add in-house imaging, the cost of upgrading can be a real barrier.
That’s why Carestream has introduced our highly economical CARESTREAM Focus 35C/43C Detectors, powered by advanced Image Suite Software. They deliver the productivity power of wireless operation and the image quality only DR technology can provide. Best of all, the Focus Detector slides right into your existing analog equipment – protecting your current investment.
- An affordable way to upgrade to full digital imaging.
- The superb image quality of DR supports greater diagnostic confidence.
- Wireless design boosts workflow.
- Image Suite V4 Software was developed specifically to improve workflow in smaller facilities.
DR Imaging – Made Affordable
CARESTREAM PRO Retrofit System provides the ideal balance of performance and price for facilities such as small hospitals, imaging centers, orthopaedic practices, or urgent care facilities.
Choose between 35 x 43 cm wireless or tethered, or a 43 x 43 cm. fixed design* for a quick, easy and cost-effective upgrade to digital. Simply select the right detector to slide right into your existing equipment.
Speed, Convenience and Enhanced Patient Care
- The superb image quality of digital helps support greater diagnostic condence.
- Choose either a Gadolinium Scintillator for general radiography imaging or Cesium Scintillator for dose-sensitive applications.
- Wireless option eliminates the hassles and trip hazards of cables, provides improved infection control and minimizes interference with ICU equipment.
- Full digital imaging eliminates steps in the process to increase productivity and reduce image-delivery time.
- Beam-detect mode means there’s no need for a cable connection to the generator – image capture begins automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure.
Carestream Vita tabletop computed radiography systems produce diagnostic-quality images and are an ideal fit for every type of practice, from smaller hospitals, imaging centers, clinics to private practices. Now, deciding on the right Vita CR System has never been easier.
With three Vita models to choose from, there is sure to be a Vita CR System for you. Simply choose the speed that matches your practice’s daily volumes.
Vita LE – 30 plates per hour
Vita CR – 50 plates per hour
Vita XE – 69 plates per hour