Fujifilm DR workflow and image quality
Easily convert existing analog AMX 4 and 4+ mobile units to integrated DR productivity, reliability and image quality. The FDR D-EVO Portable Upgrade System provides the speed and dose efficiencies of digital radiography, with Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization processing and patented ISS technology.
Functionality meets innovation
Installation is easy and is performed by factory-trained engineers. The system's rugged, all-in-one computer features Fujifilm's latest FDX Console software and its outstanding image processing, providing ultra-sharp imaging with exceptional dose efficiency compared to analog. With FDR D-EVO's fast preview times, you'll know if you have the right image in seconds, before you leave the patient's bedside.
FDR D-EVO Portable Upgrade System is also designed for easy operation:
- Uses original FDR D-EVO lightweight detectors (only)
- Column-mounted FDX Console display can be rotated around the axis of the column for easy technologist viewing
- Large capacity image storage: up to 4000 images
- Fast image previews of only 1-2 seconds
- Robust wireless quickly transfers images to PACS from the patient bedside
- Integrated system features its own battery power and charging system, independent of the host portable system
- Dedicated DR system battery charge lasts approximately 3-4 hours
- Built-in spare detector battery charging slot
Extremely fast processing in a compact body streamlines diagnosis
FCR PRIMA T2 is a table-top reader unit which boasts a world-class high processing speed of 73 IPs/hour.In the high speed mode (5 pixels/mm), throughput is enhanced almost 70% compared with FCR PRIMA T (only for IPs of 14″ × 17″ and 14″ × 14″ ). As with all Fujifilm equipment FCR PRIMA T2 is easy to operate. It will help reduce patient waiting time and greatly increase the efficiency of examination workflow.
FCR PRIMA T2, with its light and compact table top design, can be placed on a desk, shelf or anywhere space is limited. As this is a fully digital reader, neither a darkroom nor automatic processor is required. FCR PRIMA T2 can always be installed in the space formally used by a chemistry based processor.
Stable high-quality images
Although this is a compact machine, its excellent image quality is the same as that produced by the rest of the FCR range. Image Intelligence™, Fujifilm’s proprietary image processing technology, enhances image contrast and sharpness, without any deterioration of details. FCR PRIMA T2 supports accurate diagnosis by offering stable and optimized image quality.
This compact table-top reader unit has outstandingly high-speed processing to challenge the common misconception of CR.
- High-speed processing
- Space-saving design
- Stable high-quality images
The wireless digital x-ray system so portable, it can be hand-carried!
FDR-flex portable DR is a revolutionary lightweight, wireless, digital system that makes digital radiography image quality available almost anywhere! Simply bring the three components: communication briefcase, laptop, and original FDR D-EVO panel, to an x-ray source to produce clear images with extraordinary sharpness and exceptional dose efficiency.
- So compact and lightweight it can be hand-carried by one technologist
- Can be used with wireless P-series or original FDR D-EVO panels for Fujifilm's renowned image quality and low dose
- Completely wireless, battery powered
- Automatically senses x-ray exposure
- Fast: image previews display in just 1-2 seconds.
- Familiar and intuitive Fujifilm console software
- Briefcase is designed to fit into the cassette storage bin of most analog mobile x-ray units
- Optional, replaceable bin mounting system also available for the most common analog portables
FDR-flex can be used in remote locations
FDR-flex is great for use in hospitals, clinics and remote medical environments. FDR-flex can also serve as reliable backup.
The fight against breast cancer is not one-dimensional.
At Fujifilm, we are committed to doing our part, at every opportunity, to deliver value through imaging innovation. ASPIRE Cristalle with Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) is built smarter because it is built with insight into image quality, operational excellence, and a better patient experience.
For premium image quality, Fujifilm offers our exclusive dual side reading technology in both the ClearView-CS and the ClearView-1.
Big on power. Big on image quality.
Small in size.
The FCR XL-2 is ideal for fast-paced practices. It can process up to 94 images in an hour and every study exhibits Fujifilm’s extraordinary diagnostic image quality. The FCR XL-2 is capable of producing high resolution, 50-micron scans for 18 x 24 cm and 24 x 30 cm sizes. It’s ideal for orthopedic, extremity, any exam where seeing fine detail is critical. The FCR XL-2 is just 32″ high and has a footprint of less than 2.5 square feet, so it fits in any exam room or remote office.
Heavy-duty throughput, impressive image quality, the FCR XL-2 has it all, does it all – from anywhere.
The Amazing AQRO.
Simplify your everyday mobile imaging with the FDR AQRO, a complete mini-digital x-ray system that combines the high sensitivity of Fujifilm's D-EVO II detectors and our refined image processing advancements to generate high resolution images with low patient dose.
Clinical Confidence, Precision, and Optimal Efficiency
Fujifilm is proud to announce our latest high-quality, cost-effective x-ray solution. The FDR Clinica Series of Components deliver a user-friendly, smart workflow for busy imaging professionals.
The FDR Clinica Series of Components have all the advanced features you need to enhance workflow and improve the patient experience.
New features include:
- Tilting Wall Stand
A wide variety of exams can be performed using the optional tilting wall stand. Nonambulatory patients can be easily imaged in the seated position.
- Dual-reference Rotation
Both top- and center-reference rotation are available in our rotating tray, with automatic connection to the detector. The detector can be rotated while mounted in the tray with no need to remove and remount, greatly reducing handling.
- Automatic Connection
The detector cable and connector are built into the tray, enabling the detectors to be automatically connected when set in the tray. This new function greatly improves efficiency and provides a clean look with no need to manage cabling. The automatic connection to the detector keeps the battery charged in the event that wireless operation is required.
- Tilting Wall Stand
Dependable digital detectors in the configurations you need
Fujifilm’s original FDR D-EVO digital radiography (DR) detectors offer cost-effective DR without compromising speed, dose savings, image quality or flexibility. Available in six models and multiple scalable configurations, so you can select the flat panel x-ray detector that fits your needs every time.
For small anatomy and exams that require lower dose, the 24x30cm CsI (C24i) produces detailed, high-resolution images with unbelievable dose efficiency.
When maximum field of view is necessary, rely on Fujifilm’s 17×17″ digital detectors, available in cesium or gadolinium.
Fujifilm’s CsI DR detectors combine the inherent dose efficiency benefits of cesium with Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology to deliver ultra-sharp images with increased detail and low noise. Available in 24x30cm, 14×17″ and 17×17″ sizes.
Fujifilm’s gadolinium digital x-ray detectors are lightweight, highly durable and cost-effective. Using Fujifilm’s proprietary ISS technology, FDR D-EVO GOS detectors offer exceptional images, with high DQE that compares to the performance of conventional cesium detectors. Available in 14×17″ and 17×17″ sizes.
- Light! At only 6 pounds, the D-EVO is the lightest flat panel detector on the market making it more comfortable for technologists and for patients.
- THIN! Only 1/2 inch thick, making it easy for the technologists to slide the detector easily under patients
- Impressive Speed! 5 second Image preview and a 10 second cycle times help a busy environment improve productivity and offer a faster patient turnaround!
- Easy to use! Ability to off-center anywhere on the detector allows fast and easy positioning for trauma, pediatric and challenging imaging in general
- Impressive Image Quality! Fujifilm’s 14 X 17″ FPD with patented ISS technology (Irradiation Side Sampling) provides sharp, well-balanced images for consistent, highest quality imaging
- Detachable cord allows for flexible positioning and streamlined workflow. Ideal for stretcher and wheelchair imaging as well as cross table laterals
This long-view single exposure detector ensures consistent, easy patient positioning and repeatable image acquisition, reducing exam discomfort for a better patient experience.
FDR D-EVO GL is 17×49 inches, expanding the traditional 14 inch CR long length field of view by 3 full inches to better accommodate a variety of patient sizes and help prevent retakes due to anatomy cut off.
FDR D-EVO GL enhances the workflow of long-view radiography by capturing the entire image in a single exposure in just a few seconds, reducing the chance for patient motion-induced artifacts and time for the patient to remain still.
- Low DR dose and simplified image acquisition compared to CR
- Single exposure capture and reduced acquisition time compared to multi-exposure DR
- Increased patient safety and comfort through faster exam completion and lower dose
When dose matters, look to Fujifilm
The FDR D-EVO II 14×17″ (C35) CsI flat panel x-ray detector is well-suited for environments where low dosage is critical. It combines Fujifilm’s Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology with the inherent dose-lowering and image-sharpening properties of cesium.
Instantly upgrade to DR productivity, image quality and dose efficiency
Fujifilm's FDR D-EVO II 14×17″ GOS (G35) DR detector is lightweight and rugged. The smooth sealed surfaces lock out moisture, and the tough magnesium alloy casing is durable and more resistant to impact than ever before. FDR D-EVO’s rapid preview and cycle times help to improve exam efficiency and the overall patient experience. FDR D-EVO II is perfect for busy environments such as ED, OR and trauma, and wherever speed to diagnosis is critical.