Fujifilm DR workflow and image quality
Easily convert existing analog AMX 4 and 4+ mobile units to integrated DR productivity, reliability and image quality. The FDR D-EVO Portable Upgrade System provides the speed and dose efficiencies of digital radiography, with Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization processing and patented ISS technology.
Functionality meets innovation
Installation is easy and is performed by factory-trained engineers. The system's rugged, all-in-one computer features Fujifilm's latest FDX Console software and its outstanding image processing, providing ultra-sharp imaging with exceptional dose efficiency compared to analog. With FDR D-EVO's fast preview times, you'll know if you have the right image in seconds, before you leave the patient's bedside.
FDR D-EVO Portable Upgrade System is also designed for easy operation:
- Uses original FDR D-EVO lightweight detectors (only)
- Column-mounted FDX Console display can be rotated around the axis of the column for easy technologist viewing
- Large capacity image storage: up to 4000 images
- Fast image previews of only 1-2 seconds
- Robust wireless quickly transfers images to PACS from the patient bedside
- Integrated system features its own battery power and charging system, independent of the host portable system
- Dedicated DR system battery charge lasts approximately 3-4 hours
- Built-in spare detector battery charging slot
Extremely fast processing in a compact body streamlines diagnosis
FCR PRIMA T2 is a table-top reader unit which boasts a world-class high processing speed of 73 IPs/hour.In the high speed mode (5 pixels/mm), throughput is enhanced almost 70% compared with FCR PRIMA T (only for IPs of 14″ × 17″ and 14″ × 14″ ). As with all Fujifilm equipment FCR PRIMA T2 is easy to operate. It will help reduce patient waiting time and greatly increase the efficiency of examination workflow.
FCR PRIMA T2, with its light and compact table top design, can be placed on a desk, shelf or anywhere space is limited. As this is a fully digital reader, neither a darkroom nor automatic processor is required. FCR PRIMA T2 can always be installed in the space formally used by a chemistry based processor.
Stable high-quality images
Although this is a compact machine, its excellent image quality is the same as that produced by the rest of the FCR range. Image Intelligence™, Fujifilm’s proprietary image processing technology, enhances image contrast and sharpness, without any deterioration of details. FCR PRIMA T2 supports accurate diagnosis by offering stable and optimized image quality.
This compact table-top reader unit has outstandingly high-speed processing to challenge the common misconception of CR.
- High-speed processing
- Space-saving design
- Stable high-quality images
The wireless digital x-ray system so portable, it can be hand-carried!
FDR-flex portable DR is a revolutionary lightweight, wireless, digital system that makes digital radiography image quality available almost anywhere! Simply bring the three components: communication briefcase, laptop, and original FDR D-EVO panel, to an x-ray source to produce clear images with extraordinary sharpness and exceptional dose efficiency.
- So compact and lightweight it can be hand-carried by one technologist
- Can be used with wireless P-series or original FDR D-EVO panels for Fujifilm's renowned image quality and low dose
- Completely wireless, battery powered
- Automatically senses x-ray exposure
- Fast: image previews display in just 1-2 seconds.
- Familiar and intuitive Fujifilm console software
- Briefcase is designed to fit into the cassette storage bin of most analog mobile x-ray units
- Optional, replaceable bin mounting system also available for the most common analog portables
FDR-flex can be used in remote locations
FDR-flex is great for use in hospitals, clinics and remote medical environments. FDR-flex can also serve as reliable backup.
For premium image quality, Fujifilm offers our exclusive dual side reading technology in both the ClearView-CS and the ClearView-1.
Big on power. Big on image quality.
Small in size.
The FCR XL-2 is ideal for fast-paced practices. It can process up to 94 images in an hour and every study exhibits Fujifilm’s extraordinary diagnostic image quality. The FCR XL-2 is capable of producing high resolution, 50-micron scans for 18 x 24 cm and 24 x 30 cm sizes. It’s ideal for orthopedic, extremity, any exam where seeing fine detail is critical. The FCR XL-2 is just 32″ high and has a footprint of less than 2.5 square feet, so it fits in any exam room or remote office.
Heavy-duty throughput, impressive image quality, the FCR XL-2 has it all, does it all – from anywhere.
FDR AcSelerate offers improved workflow and superior image quality. In as little as three easy steps, you can complete a patient exam and see your image displayed in two seconds.
FDR AcSelerate Suite™ features advanced fully automated X-ray equipment, making patient positioning and exam preparation fast and easy. Consisting of our AcSelerate upright Chest stand and AcSelerate table along with a ceiling mounted X-ray tube, all Dual Detector FDR AcSelerate Suites feature Fujifilm’s exclusive SpeedLink X-ray Control Software®, which fully automates and optimizes exposure settings, exam technique and processing algorithms based on anatomic exam & series type selected at the FDX console. The Overhead Tube Crane position, Collimated field size and examination filtration are set automatically with the start of a study.
Dependable digital detectors in the configurations you need
Fujifilm’s original FDR D-EVO digital radiography (DR) detectors offer cost-effective DR without compromising speed, dose savings, image quality or flexibility. Available in six models and multiple scalable configurations, so you can select the flat panel x-ray detector that fits your needs every time.
For small anatomy and exams that require lower dose, the 24x30cm CsI (C24i) produces detailed, high-resolution images with unbelievable dose efficiency.
When maximum field of view is necessary, rely on Fujifilm’s 17×17″ digital detectors, available in cesium or gadolinium.
Fujifilm’s CsI DR detectors combine the inherent dose efficiency benefits of cesium with Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology to deliver ultra-sharp images with increased detail and low noise. Available in 24x30cm, 14×17″ and 17×17″ sizes.
Fujifilm’s gadolinium digital x-ray detectors are lightweight, highly durable and cost-effective. Using Fujifilm’s proprietary ISS technology, FDR D-EVO GOS detectors offer exceptional images, with high DQE that compares to the performance of conventional cesium detectors. Available in 14×17″ and 17×17″ sizes.
- Light! At only 6 pounds, the D-EVO is the lightest flat panel detector on the market making it more comfortable for technologists and for patients.
- THIN! Only 1/2 inch thick, making it easy for the technologists to slide the detector easily under patients
- Impressive Speed! 5 second Image preview and a 10 second cycle times help a busy environment improve productivity and offer a faster patient turnaround!
- Easy to use! Ability to off-center anywhere on the detector allows fast and easy positioning for trauma, pediatric and challenging imaging in general
- Impressive Image Quality! Fujifilm’s 14 X 17″ FPD with patented ISS technology (Irradiation Side Sampling) provides sharp, well-balanced images for consistent, highest quality imaging
- Detachable cord allows for flexible positioning and streamlined workflow. Ideal for stretcher and wheelchair imaging as well as cross table laterals
This long-view single exposure detector ensures consistent, easy patient positioning and repeatable image acquisition, reducing exam discomfort for a better patient experience.
FDR D-EVO GL is 17×49 inches, expanding the traditional 14 inch CR long length field of view by 3 full inches to better accommodate a variety of patient sizes and help prevent retakes due to anatomy cut off.
FDR D-EVO GL enhances the workflow of long-view radiography by capturing the entire image in a single exposure in just a few seconds, reducing the chance for patient motion-induced artifacts and time for the patient to remain still.
- Low DR dose and simplified image acquisition compared to CR
- Single exposure capture and reduced acquisition time compared to multi-exposure DR
- Increased patient safety and comfort through faster exam completion and lower dose
Go beyond expectations. Fujifilm’s latest DR mobile x-ray system features a small sleek maneuverable platform with the full featured performance of integrated Fujifilm proprietary digital imaging, designed to deliver outstanding image quality with and dose efficiency in a solid reliable design.
Designed for the way you want to work
The FDX Console is Fujifilm's latest generation technologist workstation, representing the culmination of Fujifilm's extensive experience in image and information processing. The sophisticated interface is intuitive and customizable, and enables fast, easy exam completion and image optimization.
Process patient exams in as few as 2 or 3 mouse clicks.
New features include:
- Dynamic Visualization™ processing
- Even fewer mouse clicks for common workflow steps
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Virtual Grid (option) – improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Double click full-screen zoom
- PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Optional 3MP secondary monitor for PACS comparable preview
The FDX Console features Dynamic Visualization, Fujifilm's latest image processing technology that automatically enhances visualization by extending visibility and maximizing recognition of contrast levels throughout the entire image. The resulting first-up images have outstanding detail and high window and leveling capability for every image captured.
With image previews in as little as 24 seconds, the XG2000 features the same high throughput speeds of the XG5000 but it has two independent cassette insertion drives. The XG2000 also distinguishes itself with its flexibility for field upgrades to an XG5000 to accommodate a growing examination volume. Now that's efficient.
With four independent cassette insertion drivers, this high-performance system is perfect for centralized imaging, multiple exam rooms or any busy environment. Throughput speeds of up to 165 images/hour and image previews in as little as 23 seconds put the XG5000 at the top of its class.