Floor Mounted Tube Stands
- Extremely rigid steel & aluminum construction allows the triton floor mount tube support to be freestanding.
- The triton is fully counterbalanced for easy positioning during radiographic procedures.
- It uses the same world-class ergonomic LCD user interface as its ceiling mounted cousin.
- Standard longitudinal travel is 7.5 feet.
- Extended longitudinal travels are available. Transverse travel is 10” (+/- 5” from center) and vertical travel is 15” to 79” from a finished floor.
The new DFMTPS increases patient care by allowing the user to stay with the patient while accessing full generator control options from the easy-to-use touch screen console.
The DFMTPS only requires a floor mounted rail for support and can be installed in rooms with ceiling heights as low as 87” (221cm). It is an ideal choice for a complete range of radiographic procedures and eliminates the need for costly room modifications. The new DFMTPS increases patient care by allowing the user to stay with the patient while accessing full generator control from one easy-to-use touch screen console.
- 8.4 inch LCD touch screen display
- Full generator control from the touch screen console
- Column rotation of +/-180º (where installation permits)
- Extensive longitudinal and transverse travel
- Focal spot positioning at 11” (28 cm) above floor for weight bearing exams
- Tube mount rotation of +/-180