Ideal for the budget-minded and/or floor space restricted facility.
Since 1995, the InnoVet Classic has been the #1 selling veterinarian x-ray machine in the U.S. Over 3,000 InnoVet Classic’s currently satisfy the general radiographic needs of budget minded or space-restricted practices.
The classic features a full-size table top, a tilt-out control, and a 300 mA / 125 kVp generator all packaged in the industry’s smallest floor space requirement of 28” x 53”.
Customize this InnoVet to your exact radiographic and budgetary needs.
The InnoVet Select is a special version of the Classic, which allows for customization by the end user. By selecting from over 15 options, you may tailor the system to meet your specific needs and at the same time avoid paying for unwanted features. In recent years, the average InnoVet Select featured 5.3 options and sold for a price $2,900 less than a fully-loaded system.
- A 300 mA high frequency generator that is 30% more powerful than standard frequency.
- An upgrade of the 300 mA high frequency generator to an even more powerful 500 mA.
- A 2-way or 4-way float top table.
- One or two easy – access cassette bins.
- The “no-hands” collimator system.
- An anatomically programmed console.
Versa is the premiere x-ray system for a practice that plans on upgrading to digital imaging in the future.
A broad table design and high-frequency generator can accommodate almost any DICOM compliant digital receptor. So no additional space is required.
Versa also comes with an easy-to-use cassette tray that fits a range of cassettes.
Our unique collimator is easy to operate with gloved hands and also meets the Federal radiation leakage requirement for human applications.
The x-ray tube can be lowered to table height and turned a full 90 degrees for standing lateral exams.
The x-ray tube and cassette tray move in tandem across the entire length of the table so you can adjust the central ray, not the patient.
Versa DR sets a new standard in digital radiography. It’s a complete digital system incorporated into the most attractive and safety-conscious exterior on the market.
- Superior image quality with the lowest patient dosage
- Lowest overall cost of ownership
- Our most compact and powerful digital offering to date – 20% smaller footprint
- User-friendly DICOM compliant imaging software integrates seamlessly with most practice management software.