- Universal, flexible and affordable modality combining a single detector and fully-motorized positioning, which increases productivity
- U-arm allowing lateral 'cross table' exams on rolling tables, for a number of configurations and increased patient and technologist comfort.
- Specially-tuned MUSICA, for gold-standard image processing, and NX workstation, for smoother workflow.
- Cesium Iodide DR detector technology offering potential for significant patient dose reduction.
- Complete versatility with optional CR/DR combination
Del Medical U-Arm Systems are designed for use in hospital emergency rooms, orthopaedic and all general radiographic applications. The UArm maintains constant alignment between the x-ray tube and image receptor, regardless of tilt position or image receptor angle. The extraordinary flexibility of this system makes it ideal for all radiographic procedures including sitting, erect and recumbent positions.
- Detector-side control panel for operator convenience
- Standard touch buttons located on the X-Ray tube cover
- The intelligent, anti-collision system consists of two laser beams, a pressure sensor and a bumper detector, making patient positioning quick, easy and safe
This unique U-arm features a compact design with dual telescoping arm movement that permits installation in settings having ceiling heights of just eight (8) feet. Its fully motorized movements for SID, arm rotation, height, and detector angle can be automatically programmed to user-specific radiographic positions utilizing the intuitive touch-screen located tube side, a hand held remote control, or by using the technologist workstation.
Complemented by a durable bucky design with an easily removable grid, automatic collimation, patient safety anti-collision sensors, and an available mobile table, the RU-3000 is full featured and well-suited for all imaging environments, especially orthopedics, imaging centers, and urgent care.
Superior Image Quality
Viztek Ultra U-Arm DR features state-of-the-art functionality for supreme digital imaging. The Viztek Ultra U-Arm DR is designed for all imaging applications. Avoid the time-consuming demands of film processing and enter the digital world of Direct Radiography. The Viztek Ultra U-Arm DR provides digital images within seconds of exposure.
Feature-Rich Digital Radiology
Advantages of Viztek’s Ultra U-Arm DR include superior image quality, with greater visualization of soft tissue and bones from the same study exposure. The integrated system of generator console with the workstation in a single unit improves productivity and decreases the chance of operator error. With image
display within 3 seconds of exposure, the DR enables high-throughput performance, enhancing practice workflow. The enclosure keeps the panel safe, enhancing image quality, increasing its longevity, and assuring system stability.