Overhead Tube Crane
- Easy To Operate
OTS ensures vibration-free movement for fast, seamless travel.
- Superior Through-Put
The crystal-clear SID readout allows for fast and meticulous patient positioning.
- Safe and Accurate
The fully counterbalanced, telescopic column ensures safe and accurate operation.
- Easy To Operate
The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, hospital grade, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo tube support provides flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures.
- Fully counterbalanced, this heavy-duty system can be easily positioned at any selected point within its total range of travel.
- The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about its vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position.
- The ergonomic user interface provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
- A single handle control allows for fast and out of the way positioning.
- The LCD Display indicates SID to Tabletop / Wall Bucky in inches or centimeters & angulation of x-ray tube in degrees.
- The “Intelligent Software” allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
- Standard ceiling heights between 99-124 inches. Can be used with any existing mounting structure without modification to the ceiling.
A sturdy and reliable overhead tube support that allows the most flexible configuration choices in radiographic systems. Combine with a table and wall bucky for an imaging system capable of all general purpose radiographic procedures.
A Del Medical OTC12 Overhead Tube Crane System offers the utmost in technologist efficiency and patient comfort. Start with the exceptionally easy to position, simple to use, ceiling mounted tube support that is available in both manual and automatic cassette size-sensing models allowing for the most flexible configuration choices available. The OTC12 can be configured with 300,000, 400,000 or 600,000 HU x-ray tubes and either manual or automatic collimators.
- Touch screen display for SID and angulation
- Telescoping arm allows for small focus-to-ceiling distance
- Ergonomic design with easy movements for fast, accurate positioning
- Electromagnetic brake for telescopic lift and transverse track
- Integrated lock function
- Available with manual or automatic collimator with vertical tracking capability
Versatile and intuitive, the new OTC15-T System delivers enhanced patient comfort and optimized workflow. Precisely designed to withstand high-volume throughput in hospital radiology departments, medical imaging centers and large orthopedic facilities with the need to perform a broad range of radiographic studies. Its overhead horizontal and transverse tracks provide technologists with limitless imaging procedure capability, including cross-table laterals and other challenging views.
The system embraces operational efficiency through a technologist-friendly touch screen console, ergonomically designed user controls, auto-tracking to the image receptor, and an industry leading patient weight capacity of up to 800 lbs. Built to last, durable components guarantee many years of continuous imaging satisfaction, along with peace of mind.
Key benefits of the Del Medical OTC15T include:
- Vertical Auto-Tracking capability
- Large, 8.4 inch LCD touch screen display
- Electromagnetic brake system for telescopic lift and transverse track
- Available with manual or automatic collimator
- Quiet elevating table with industry leading 800lb patient load capacity
- Reliable wall stand with electric “Fail Safe” locks and ergonomic swivel handgrip