CoRE labs Bucky stands are manufactured to the same quality level as our tube stands and tables.
“Flora” & “Orion” are fully counterbalanced units and use electronic positive locks (for patient & technician safety in the event of power failure). Both will accommodate Bucky’s, grids and trays from various manufacturers.
Fine adjustment counterweight systems are included.
Finished with durable powder coated surfaces and bright nickel hardware, to give long-lasting, professional appearance – True Hospital Grade
- 14” x 17” Radiographic Wall Stand (Flora)
- 14” x 36” Radiographic Wall Stand (Orion)
- Hospital Grade Wall Stands
- Extremely Rigid Durable Design
- Exclusive Seamless Columns
- Accepts Bucky’s, Grids & Ion Chambers
- Left Hand Or Right Hand Load
- Positive Electronic Brakes – for position retention during power outage
- Fine Tunable, Fully Counter-Balanced Carriage
- Easy Single Hand Operation
- Ball Bearing Construction – Durable Powder Coat Finishes
- Included PC Board Interface For Ion Chamber & Bucky
- Aircraft Aluminum & Steel Construction
Designed specifically for upright radiography, the VS100 vertical wall holder meets the requirements of hospitals, clinics, ambulator care centers, HMO's, group practice and private offices. Extensive vertical bucky travel enables the user with rapid positioning of the patient. The bucky lowers to floor level to permit weight bearing knees and ankle exams.
- 103 lines, 10:1 ratio fine line grid provides for greater film quality
- Dual counterweight cables for added patient/user safety
vertical electric lock maintains table height
- Vertical travel range of 58.38″ (148.28cm) permits a wide variety of exams
Designed specificaly for clinical upright radiography, the VS200 vertical wallstand is a stable film platform. The VS200 meets all the requirements for upright radiography. The image receptor lowers to floor level to permit weight bearing studies. Side mounted patient handgrips aide in stabilizing the patient.
- Concealment of cabling within flexible tubing
- Slender column design
- Smooth vibration free movement
- Structured architectural look
The VS300 Upright Wall Stand is designed for high patient volume applications in hospitals, imaging centers and busy specialty medical practices. The VS300 meets all of the demanding requirement for upright radiography including lowering the image receptor to the floor for weight bearing studies.
- Electric “Fail Safe” locks
- Ergonomic release handle
- Side-mounted and overhead patient hand grips
- Cable concealment system