Designed specifically for upright radiography, the VS100 vertical wall holder meets the requirements of hospitals, clinics, ambulator care centers, HMO's, group practice and private offices. Extensive vertical bucky travel enables the user with rapid positioning of the patient. The bucky lowers to floor level to permit weight bearing knees and ankle exams.
- 103 lines, 10:1 ratio fine line grid provides for greater film quality
- Dual counterweight cables for added patient/user safety
vertical electric lock maintains table height
- Vertical travel range of 58.38″ (148.28cm) permits a wide variety of exams
Designed specificaly for clinical upright radiography, the VS200 vertical wallstand is a stable film platform. The VS200 meets all the requirements for upright radiography. The image receptor lowers to floor level to permit weight bearing studies. Side mounted patient handgrips aide in stabilizing the patient.
- Concealment of cabling within flexible tubing
- Slender column design
- Smooth vibration free movement
- Structured architectural look
The VS300 Upright Wall Stand is designed for high patient volume applications in hospitals, imaging centers and busy specialty medical practices. The VS300 meets all of the demanding requirement for upright radiography including lowering the image receptor to the floor for weight bearing studies.
- Electric “Fail Safe” locks
- Ergonomic release handle
- Side-mounted and overhead patient hand grips
- Cable concealment system