CoreLabs Flora Wall Stand
Featuring seamless columns for extreme rigidity. These columns contain hardened, serviceable, bearing races for limitless life — our wall stands are designed to last decades. The mechanical system contains potentiometer height electronics for accurate vertical position feedback to a CoRE labs OTS or FMTS. Counter weights are secured by twin, multi-stranded stainless steel cables connected by load sharing mechanical rockers.
- Hospital Grade Wall Stands
- Extremely Rigid Durable Design
- Exclusive Seamless Columns
- Accepts Bucky’s, Grids & Ion Chambers
- Left Hand Or Right Hand Load
- Positive Electronic Brakes – for position retention during power outage
- Fine Tunable, Fully Counter-Balanced Carriage
- Easy Single Hand Operation
- Ball Bearing Construction – Durable Powder Coat Finishes
- Included PC Board Interface For Ion Chamber & Bucky
- Aircraft Aluminum & Steel Construction
The flora is a fully counterbalanced system provided with one or two electronic positive locks (for patient & technician safety in the event of power failure).
Fine adjustment counterweight systems are included.
Finished with durable powder coated surfaces and bright nickel hardware, to give long-lasting, professional appearance – True Hospital Grade.