Simple just got even easier, with the FDR AQRO.
Combining everything you need into one compact, portable digital x-ray system.
- Smooth maneuverability allows you to go anywhere with this ultra-compact system. At just 198 lbs., the FDR AQRO is 80% lighter than traditional mobile x-ray systems.
- Four swiveling wheel casters allow precise, easy positioning and travel in any direction, and the ability to spin the system in place in tight spaces.
- Easy positioning changes enable sequential exposures of the chest and abdomen to be acquired quickly and easily for efficient technologist workflow.
- The articulating control panel allows rotation, tilting and height adjustment for instant image confirmation from any angle.
- The small lightweight design and extended reach of the tube head allows one-hand operation for easy exam positioning.
- High-performance Li-ion battery power enables up to 12 hours of continuous use at 20 exposures/hour, 15-minute quick charge for 1 hour (20 exposures) and rapid 4-hour charging for full charge. FDR AQRO can also be used while plugged into AC power.
- The detector holder area features built-in charging and initialization, a keyed lock to safely stow your valuable detector and a tilting design for detector bagging.
- Primary surfaces are coated with Fujifilm’s exclusive Hydro AG antibacterial coating, providing an added safety measure in infection controls.
- Virtual Grid™ (included standard) image processing simulates grid use for improved image quality for images acquired without a grid, and lower dose acquisition compared to grid exams.
- Dynamic Visualization™ II (included standard), our latest image processing, adjusts image quality throughout the entire exposure field based on intelligent feature and thickness recognition.
- Compatible with FDR D-EVO II CsI wireless detectors in standard 14×17,” full field-of-view 17×17,” and our unique 24x30cm size, all featuring Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology and noise reduction circuitry for exceptional image quality and performance at lower dose.