STi EconoMAX Surgical Tables
The EconoMAX series of imaging tables use a cantilevered (diving board) style design without the bellows. The “H” style base offers maximum C-Arm clearance along the entire cantilevered length.
There are five different EconoMax models within the series:
- EconoMAX 1 moves (up/down – height adjustable)
- EconoMAX 2 moves (up/down, lateral tilt)
- EconoMAX 3 moves (up/down, lateral tilt, and trendelenburg)
- EconoMAX 4 moves (up/down, lateral tilt, trendelenburg, and longitudinal travel)
- EconoMAX 5 moves (up/down, lateral tilt, trendelenburg, longitudinal travel, and lateral travel)
These tables come with a standard 500-pound load rating, a 2″ thick, high quality patient comfort pad, a 24″ wide top that can eliminate the need for arm boards, locking swivel castors, a narrow base for easy patient transfer, a facial cut-out for prone procedures, simultaneous motion movements, and extremely low boarding height.EconoMAX has the highest patient weight load rating at the best price. The EconoMax series offers the best value on the market. With many user-friendly accessories and options to choose from, the EconoMAX mobile economy imaging tables offer the perfect combination of features and price.