CoreLabs Halo OTS/OTC
The halo family of tube supports provide flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures.
The twelve different halo overhead tube support models are hospital grade, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted units. Models available for unique imaging and/ or unique installation applications.
- Fully counterbalanced.
- The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about their vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position (each 15 degrees column detents).
- The ergonomic operator control panels provide convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
- Single handle controls allow for fast and out of the way positioning. Clean, carefully laid out cable management. The LCD displays indicate SID to tabletop/wall Bucky in inches or centimeters (calibrated at installation) and angulation of the x-ray tube in degrees.
- The “Intelligent Firmware” allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
- Platform mounts are standard, and 10” orthopedic column extensions are optional. Isolated on-board 24VAC & 24VDC Power for Collimator etc…
- Cleanable powder coat finish.
- Copper and/or silver flashed squeeze handle for combatting