- Anatomical programming with over 760 preprogrammed techniques, available in multiple languages.
- Available in kW ratings from 30kW to 50kW to meet the imaging needs of any small to mid size facility.
- 30kW generator available in manual programming for smaller, lower volume facilities.
- AEC, optional, for all power generators
DC-1 systems lead the profession and meet the unique application requirements of rare earth film and screens. Complete spinal imaging is easily performed without re-positioning the patient. Examples of popular options to the DC-1 include:
- Tilting Bucky Structure with gear-driven adjustment, ideal for upper cervical images.
- Conventional Vertical Structures for 17″ x 17″ or 14″ x 36″ film cabinets.
The DC-3 system delivers High Frequency power at an attractive price. Powered by a HF-30 generator, the operator can quickly set x-ray technique factors with the HF-30's two-point operation. The HF-30 is a full 30 kW rated generator using 20 kHz technology. Complemented by a rugged tubestand and wallstand the DC-3 system is an outstanding value.
The DC-4 system offers chiropractors conventional radiography at the best possible price. The 360 generator exceeds single phase expectations by offering unique time stations and mA station, optimizing imaging capability. The single phase system provides reliable performance at an economical price.
- Superior resolution and image quality provide better diagnosis and ensure the highest quality care for your patients.
- Ultra fast image acquisition allows you to examine up to 3 times more patients each day. This feature alone boosts efficiency and directly enhances the profitability of your practice.
- The 17 in. by 17 in. image area is the largest in the industry and provides for easy positioning for any size patient.
- High efficiency receptor ensures you do not need to use excessive dose to obtain a quality image.
- The industry's best warranty; 2 years on digital receptor, 7 years on all other.
A Cost Effective Upgrade to Direct Digital X-Ray
- Stepping up to digital is easier than ever with the Bennett IMAGER Upgrade.
- The IMAGER represents a cost effective direct digital option for chiropractors tired of the cumbersome development routine of film and cassette based systems.
- The IMAGER is adaptable to many older x-ray systems.