POWERFUL IMAGING ON THE MOVE
Why choose the DX-D 100+?
In ICUs, emergency rooms and operating theaters, bedside examinations are an important part of the care process.
Agfa HealthCare’s new DX-D 100+ wireless mobile system can be easily moved and operated by a single person, and has a cable-free detector panel that reduces the risk of possible infection, facilitates faster patient handling and increases comfort of use for both patient and operator.
The result is improved efficiency of bedside imaging and streamlined workflow through full integration with your RIS/PACS capabilities.
- Fully motorized, heavy duty solution
- Wireless mobility for improved flexibility and infection control
- Batteries and configuration provide maximum power and autonomy
- Powerful generator reduces exposure times and delivers sharper images
- Ergonomic and maneuverable in restricted spaces
- MUSICA empowered
- FreeView Technology
Optimal flexibility. The versatility to capture a wide range of studies. Enhanced productivity through excellence in image quality. Easily installed in a limited space. The DX-D 300 is the quick and easy way to go direct digital. With it, you’ll enjoy – consistently – the high image quality of MUSICA image processing.
DX-D 40 digital detector with Automatic Exposure Detection
With the DX-D 40 digital detector, your direct radiography (DR) solution will be up and running in no time! Easy and fast installation means you get the benefits of DR, in an instant. The new Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) eliminates the need for an electrical connection to the X-ray system, so you can use it seamlessly with virtually any X-ray system, right away. You can maximize your existing investments, while opening up new possibilities and perspectives, with a cost-effective solution that helps you meet your goals.
- Add a new X-ray unit or retrofit an old one: cost-effectively, easily and quickly.
- All you need is a dedicated workstation or laptop and the DX-D 40 digital detector.
- New Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) offers auto-trigger functionality; the detector is ready to capture an exposure with no generator connection.
- It’s wireless, cable-free and battery operated: ultra-mobile, instantly!
- Floor-mounted, for cost-effective and easy installation and use.
- Best-of-breed solid components, offering reliability and maximum uptime.
- Specially-tuned MUSICA, for gold-standard image processing, and NX workstation, for smoother workflow.
- Flexible configurations and options for every need.
- Can be combined with our CR systems, for even greater versatility.
The DX-D 600 Direct Radiography system combines user-friendly design with Agfa HealthCare’s MUSICA image quality to create this high-productivity, direct radiography (DR) solution. The DX-D 600 is family of ceiling mounted X-ray systems with configurations ranging from a system using manual movement to a fully motorized, auto-positioning solution, ideal for facilities with a high patient load that are looking to streamline workflow to increase patient comfort. The fully integrated NX Workstation communicates seamlessly with PACS and RIS, and eliminates the need for a separate generator console. Both APR and X-ray parameters are captured in the DICOM header after exposure and become part of the patient demographics for future reference.
The DX-D 600 features Cesium Iodide detector technology, which offers excellent image quality and fast image availability. GOS technology (Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide) is also available. Both detector types are available in fixed or removable formats for versatility, including wireless. Agfa HealthCare’s proprietary MUSICA image processing software delivers image consistency for improved workflow and excellent contrast detail to help enhance diagnostic confidence.
4 Year Manufacturer Warranty and Remote Technical Support through Medlink Imaging on this high-performance Wireless DR Flat Panel Detector with AED Technology (no generator integration needed) includes:
- Automatic Exposure Detection
- Single 14 x 17 inch a-Si TFT PIN Diode
- Movable Flat Panel Detector
- Control Box with 45 ft. (15m) Power Cord and Cat. 6 Communication LAN Cable
- Wireless System Control Unit with Battery Dock/Charger with Three (3) Lithium Polymer Batteries
- NOTE: Detectors DO NOT include Grid or Cabinet Housings (Optional 200 Line Grids are recommended for human use with Alto DR Detectors.)
- Floor Mounted design minimizes installation requirements
- The FRS is ideal for ambulatory patient settings and comes standard with a 500 lb. patient capacity mobile table.
- Available as a CR or DR ready system, the FRS can be adapted to use with most current CR and DR solutions.
- The FRS is also available with the AmRad™ Medical RadVision™ Digital Solution for a fully integrated, single user console, DR System. RadVision™ is abailable with and without two step manual stitching.
- Superior resolution and image quality provide better diagnosis and ensure the highest quality care for your patients.
- Ultra fast image acquisition allows you to examine up to 3 times more patients each day. This feature alone boosts efficiency and directly enhances the profitability of your practice.
- The 17 in. by 17 in. image area is the largest in the industry and provides for easy positioning for any size patient.
- High efficiency receptor ensures you do not need to use excessive dose to obtain a quality image.
- The industry's best warranty; 2 years on digital receptor, 7 years on all other.
A Cost Effective Upgrade to Direct Digital X-Ray
- Stepping up to digital is easier than ever with the Bennett IMAGER Upgrade.
- The IMAGER represents a cost effective direct digital option for chiropractors tired of the cumbersome development routine of film and cassette based systems.
- The IMAGER is adaptable to many older x-ray systems.
DR Imaging – Made Affordable
CARESTREAM PRO Retrofit System provides the ideal balance of performance and price for facilities such as small hospitals, imaging centers, orthopaedic practices, or urgent care facilities.
Choose between 35 x 43 cm wireless or tethered, or a 43 x 43 cm. fixed design* for a quick, easy and cost-effective upgrade to digital. Simply select the right detector to slide right into your existing equipment.
Speed, Convenience and Enhanced Patient Care
- The superb image quality of digital helps support greater diagnostic condence.
- Choose either a Gadolinium Scintillator for general radiography imaging or Cesium Scintillator for dose-sensitive applications.
- Wireless option eliminates the hassles and trip hazards of cables, provides improved infection control and minimizes interference with ICU equipment.
- Full digital imaging eliminates steps in the process to increase productivity and reduce image-delivery time.
- Beam-detect mode means there’s no need for a cable connection to the generator – image capture begins automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure.
- Wireless detector panel integration
- Fully integrated to CPI CMP 200 generator
- Improved productivity and patient workflow
- Reduced patient dose
- Lower operating costs
- Enhanced image quality
- Integration of up to 3 DR detectors
- Using Toshiba cesium detectors
- Integrate into any generator
Compact in size and lightweight, the CM Digital Ready generators are a cost effective solution for all radiographic applications.
- 4 models to choose from: 40, 50, 60 & 80 kW
- Anatomical programs available in several languages
- Digital Radiography Interfaces
- High frequency performance up to 400 kHz
- Membrane console pedestal and exposure handswitch