Radmedix AccuVueCloud computing PACS system delivers both the computing and storage power over the internet. Our solution provides tools for general radiology, cardiology, orthopedics and other specialties throughout your practice & referring physicians. AccuVueCloud allows your facility to deliver improved patient care at a cost effective price.
The AccuVueCloud PACS application not only provides expandable storage space without the cost to upgrade hardware, it offers increased computing power that allows you to view and manipulate hundreds of large images using hand-held mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone and other tablets. When implementing AccuVueCloud, your practice will gain the added efficiency to access images securely anytime, anywhere via cellular or Wi-Fi network access.
Acquisition just got a easier With the AccuVueMED software.
Designed specifically with you in mind. We’ve packed AccuVueMED full of benefits and features all behind a our state-of-the-art software that’s ready for any device to simplify your workflow.
- Modern touch interface
- Auto-Advancing Exams
- Smart Workflow
- Email Images
- Burn CD’s
- Customizable Tool Menu
- True Size Calibration
- Image Stitching
- TrueView Art Image Processing
Acuity 10×12 Wireless is a complete wireless, cassette sized X-Ray detector. It can easily transform any existing conventional x-ray room into an efficient Digital Radiology suite. It is portable and lightweight design requires no bulky modification and easily integrates with any manufactures original equipment in either medical, veterinary or NDT applications . The Acuity 10×12 Wireless DR Panel delivers unmatched image quality just seconds automatic exposure detection, making it a perfect solution for practices seeking to upgrade their existing x-ray room at a cost effective price. This versatile, Wireless DR Detector allows for quick and easy integration and multi-purpose clinical applications.
- High definition image with smallest 76um pixel
- Ultimate portability
- WPCS Power Systems (wireless charging)
- Smart information by OLED Display
- Light weight 4.1lbs (w. battery) and fancy design
- Various application available (Genrad, Mobile, Neonatal/Pediatric, Equine, Vet, Portable, NDT, etc.)
Acuity 14×17 Wireless is a complete wireless, cassette sized X-Ray detector. It can easily transform any existing conventional x-ray room into an efficient Digital Radiology suite. It is portable and lightweight design requires no bulky modification and easily integrates with any manufactures original equipment. The Acuity 14×17 Wireless DR Panel delivers unmatched image quality just seconds after exposure. It is a perfect solution for practices seeking to upgrade their existing x-ray room at a cost effective price. This versatile, Wireless DR Detector allows for quick and easy integration and multi-purpose clinical applications.
- Slim Cassette size 14×17″ Detector
- Highly reliable and stable operation
- High definition by direct deposition CsI
- WiFi image transfer
- Fast image acquisition time less than 3 Seconds
- AED – Automatic Exposure Detection.
- Wireless Interface
- AccuVueMED Acquisition Workstation (UserPC)
- Multi-channel Room Sharing Interface
The Acuity 1717 is a slim and lightweight x-ray detector offers an easy “drop in” retrofit upgrade to any x-ray room. The detector utilizes directly deposited cesium iodide (Csi) for enhanced image contrast and sharpness with quick image acquisition in only seconds. With Auto Exposure Detection (AED), the Acuity 1717 allows for exposure timing detection without the need for a cable connection between the x-ray generator and detector for simple function, making the system truly “plug and play”.
- Easy upgrade to a digital radiology (DR) system
- Effortless installation into any standard cassette tray
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) for seamless integration to any x-ray system
- Direct Deposit Csi technology for superior image quality in the most demanding imaging environments
POWERFUL IMAGING ON THE MOVE
Why choose the DX-D 100+?
In ICUs, emergency rooms and operating theaters, bedside examinations are an important part of the care process.
Agfa HealthCare’s new DX-D 100+ wireless mobile system can be easily moved and operated by a single person, and has a cable-free detector panel that reduces the risk of possible infection, facilitates faster patient handling and increases comfort of use for both patient and operator.
The result is improved efficiency of bedside imaging and streamlined workflow through full integration with your RIS/PACS capabilities.
- Fully motorized, heavy duty solution
- Wireless mobility for improved flexibility and infection control
- Batteries and configuration provide maximum power and autonomy
- Powerful generator reduces exposure times and delivers sharper images
- Ergonomic and maneuverable in restricted spaces
- MUSICA empowered
- FreeView Technology
Optimal flexibility. The versatility to capture a wide range of studies. Enhanced productivity through excellence in image quality. Easily installed in a limited space. The DX-D 300 is the quick and easy way to go direct digital. With it, you’ll enjoy – consistently – the high image quality of MUSICA image processing.
DX-D 40 digital detector with Automatic Exposure Detection
With the DX-D 40 digital detector, your direct radiography (DR) solution will be up and running in no time! Easy and fast installation means you get the benefits of DR, in an instant. The new Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) eliminates the need for an electrical connection to the X-ray system, so you can use it seamlessly with virtually any X-ray system, right away. You can maximize your existing investments, while opening up new possibilities and perspectives, with a cost-effective solution that helps you meet your goals.
- Add a new X-ray unit or retrofit an old one: cost-effectively, easily and quickly.
- All you need is a dedicated workstation or laptop and the DX-D 40 digital detector.
- New Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) offers auto-trigger functionality; the detector is ready to capture an exposure with no generator connection.
- It’s wireless, cable-free and battery operated: ultra-mobile, instantly!
- Floor-mounted, for cost-effective and easy installation and use.
- Best-of-breed solid components, offering reliability and maximum uptime.
- Specially-tuned MUSICA, for gold-standard image processing, and NX workstation, for smoother workflow.
- Flexible configurations and options for every need.
- Can be combined with our CR systems, for even greater versatility.
The DX-D 600 Direct Radiography system combines user-friendly design with Agfa HealthCare’s MUSICA image quality to create this high-productivity, direct radiography (DR) solution. The DX-D 600 is family of ceiling mounted X-ray systems with configurations ranging from a system using manual movement to a fully motorized, auto-positioning solution, ideal for facilities with a high patient load that are looking to streamline workflow to increase patient comfort. The fully integrated NX Workstation communicates seamlessly with PACS and RIS, and eliminates the need for a separate generator console. Both APR and X-ray parameters are captured in the DICOM header after exposure and become part of the patient demographics for future reference.
The DX-D 600 features Cesium Iodide detector technology, which offers excellent image quality and fast image availability. GOS technology (Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide) is also available. Both detector types are available in fixed or removable formats for versatility, including wireless. Agfa HealthCare’s proprietary MUSICA image processing software delivers image consistency for improved workflow and excellent contrast detail to help enhance diagnostic confidence.
4 Year Manufacturer Warranty and Remote Technical Support through Medlink Imaging on this high-performance Wireless DR Flat Panel Detector with AED Technology (no generator integration needed) includes:
- Automatic Exposure Detection
- Single 14 x 17 inch a-Si TFT PIN Diode
- Movable Flat Panel Detector
- Control Box with 45 ft. (15m) Power Cord and Cat. 6 Communication LAN Cable
- Wireless System Control Unit with Battery Dock/Charger with Three (3) Lithium Polymer Batteries
- NOTE: Detectors DO NOT include Grid or Cabinet Housings (Optional 200 Line Grids are recommended for human use with Alto DR Detectors.)
- Floor Mounted design minimizes installation requirements
- The FRS is ideal for ambulatory patient settings and comes standard with a 500 lb. patient capacity mobile table.
- Available as a CR or DR ready system, the FRS can be adapted to use with most current CR and DR solutions.
- The FRS is also available with the AmRad™ Medical RadVision™ Digital Solution for a fully integrated, single user console, DR System. RadVision™ is abailable with and without two step manual stitching.