The AMX is the most reliable portable on the market. For over twenty years hospitals have relied on the dependability of the GE-AMX portable for their imaging needs.
At EDI we take pride in our refurbishing processes. All AMX-4 portables have AMX-4 Plus upgrades and enhancements built into them, in accordance with established standards.
Upgrade your AMX-4 or AMX-4 Plus to digital!
The GE OEC 9600 C-Arm is a multi-application mobile X-ray imaging system that provides solutions to the most demanding needs in Pain Management, General, Orthopedic, Vascular, and Neurovascular surgeries. The GE OEC 9600 is the most popular c-arm in the market today, offering a true digital imaging system with crisp, clear images, robust penetration power and excellent resolution.
When you need a familiar, hard-working system to meet your clinical needs, trust the GoldSeal Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to deliver with classic power and performance.
From the ER, OR or pain management clinic, you can leverage the versatility of Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to perform diagnostic or interventional applications with confidence.
- Precise positioning with the SmartView off-axis pivot joint
- SmartMetal, SmartWindow and Autotrak features automatically adjust contrast and brightness to produce the clear image you need
- Imaging modes are simple when you image with the most-used C-arm interface in the world
The OEC 9900 Elite offers superb image quality and an easy-to-use interface, which is ideal for the ER or OR. Trust the 9900 Elite for high quality low dose surgical imaging, in a hospital or outpatient setting.
Solid performance makes Prodigy chosen worldwide
Your practice demands dependable dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) assessment, and Prodigy delivers with industry-leading precision and low-dose radiation. You can depend on Prodigy to provide precise data on soft tissue and bone composition, including bone mineral density (BMD), lean- and fat-tissue mass, and percentage of fat. At the same time, Prodigy streamlines your patient care and practice workflow.
- All table controls needed by the technologist are conveniently located on the table
- Interlocked patient step eliminates need for accessory foot stool
- Under-table X-ray tube equipped with a forced oil/air heat exchanger for improved cooling.
- After a detailed three-step paint process, each system is prestaged for operational compatibility and calibration to OEM specifications.
- Bundled with a NEW high frequency generator from CPI and an arrary of powerful imaging options, this versatile suite offers excellent imaging at an affordable price