INCREASE PATIENT THROUGHPUT AT A REASONABLE PRICE
- Fraction of the cost compared to the expense of a new system
- Low-Cost Service & Maintenance
- Superior Image Quality
- Completely Self Contained
- Utilizing Award-Winning Viewing Software
Medlink’s AMX Upgrade Kit is designed to quickly, easily, and inexpensively turn your current portable X-ray unit into a wireless solution allowing to maximize patient through-put.
- RECEIVE IMMEDIATE IMAGE VISUALIZATION
- EASY INSTALLATION
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED
- ADVANCED AED TECHNOLOGY (AUTOMATIC EXPOSURE DETECTION)
- DICOM 3.0 NETWORK INTERFACE
- AWARD-WINNING VXVUE VIEWING SOFTWARE
The Medlink CR-X and the CR-X5 systems offer an ideal solution for any private practice or decentralized CR environment. This new configuration is easy to install, use and maintain. View and analyze images from any location thanks to the system's local and web viewing licenses. Medlink CRs use proven technologies to ensure uncompromising and consistent image quality.
Available Configurations: Medical, Veterinary or Chiropractic Applications
- Multi Destination DICOM Send
- DICOM Print
- Image Storage Archive
- CD/DVD Burning with Mini-Viewer
- DICOM Viewer (with vast array of imaging tools)
- Workstation (pre-configured)
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core Processor 2120 (3.3GHz)
- 4 GB, Non-ECC, 1333 MHz DDR3
- 1 TB HDD in a Raid 1 (2 drives total)
- 16x DVD +/- RW SATA Optical Drive
- Integrated Intel Graphics 2000 (Note: Does not include CAT5 cable from acquisition station to network.)
- Monitor: 22 in. LCD, 2 MP Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels Ratio: 1000:1
- Three Year Warranty on MedlinkCR Workstation and Monitor.
Medlink Imaging has been providing PACS Solutions for years to the imaging professional. Solutions designed around you the customer, from archive to overall functionality and integration.
Ideal solutions designed around Orthopedic Facilities, Rural Hospitals, Family Practice, Urgent Care and more.
From entry level 1TB Solutions with RAID 1 and Hot Spare to 12TB RAID 6 with Hot Spare Solutions both in a Tower or Rack Mountable offerings.
PACS Plus Software Module Includes:
- Concurrent Viewers (Web and LAN)
- Modality Inputs
- Standard Tools and Image Manipulation Functions
- Structured DICOM Report Writer
- Advanced Measurement Tools
- DICOM Print and Paper Print
- DICOM CD/DVD Writer with Viewer
- Importing from CD of DICOM Studies and Importing Non-DICOM Objects and Documents
- Diagnostic Display Support for Multiple
- High Resolution Grayscale Monitors
- HL7 Broker to Facilitate Modality Worklist
- Web Based System Administration
- Rule Based DICOM Routing
- DICOM Send, Study Status Tracking
- Cine Tools, Annotations and Savings and more