AmeriComp offers a variety of quality radiographic systems and components, all at extremely affordable prices. All AmeriComp products, including radiographic generators, tubes, systems, and components, are especially well crafted and reliable.
The SPECTRA 30HF incorporates the latest technology available today. From automatic line compensation that adjusts for variance in incoming line voltage, to tube protection, which prohibits exposures with excessive kVp and mAs. Safe, reliable and consistent performance of the SPECTRA 30HF generator is what you can expect.
- Maximum Output is 300 mA at 125 kVp. The power of a hospital grade unit in a compact form ideal for a clinic or private practice.
- SCR Contactor with Back-Up Electromagnetic Safety Contactor opens and closes the tube power circuit at zero voltage, preventing tube damaging voltage spikes.
- Tube overload protection circuits alert the user if any technique setting (kV, mA and time) exceeds the tube rating, and prevents an exposure.
- Digital mAs reduces user reading error and improves setting accuracy and repeatability.
- 8 Step Line Compensator
- 5 mA Stations (50s, 100s, 150L, 200L, 300L), mA output is precisely controlled through automatic space charge compensation over the entire mA and kVp range.
- Digital Timer with 23 Stations (1/120 to 6 seconds) 14 time stations below 1/2 second easily accommodate the use of rare earth intensifying screens.
- kVp Range, 40 to 125 kVp, Adjustable in 2 kV Increments
- Two Bucky Selector Switch
- Vinyl Wear-Resistant Control Panel face cleans easily.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with many A.E.C. Systems
- Complies with Federal Standards at time of shipment
- UL Classified
High Performance Veterinary Radiography
Since 1987, the quality standards of Americomp have been unsurpassed. Our five-year manufacturer’s parts warranty secures your investment today and guarantees your investment value tomorrow.
TABLE MOUNTED GENERATOR SYSTEMS
By integrating the generator into the table, there are significant ease of use benefits. Changes to technique settings are quickly facilitated without leaving the table. Visual information of the settings are conveniently displayed. Additionally, the integrated generator table concept significantly reduces floor space requirements and difficulty of installation. Either system require only 35″ x 56″ of floor space.