AmeriComp offers a variety of quality radiographic systems and components, all at extremely affordable prices. All AmeriComp products, including radiographic generators, tubes, systems, and components, are especially well crafted and reliable.
AM1 System Provides Effortless Operation and Increases Productivity
The ruggedly handsome A4000 float-top elevator table features the highest quality lift mechanism designed for effortless patient transfer and positioning. This mechanism, operated by a convenient foot treadle, frees your hands and prevents the table from being inadvertently activated by the patient.
- This affordable system features a sturdy table that supports loads up to 300 pounds. An extra-long pedestal base adds stability and full bucky travel.
- With a detached floor-to-wall (or to ceiling) tubestand, the AM4 System is capable of a wide range of radiographic procedures including table-top extremities, skull, and abdominal table work.
- When used with the Americomp Wallstand, the system capabilities include standing limbs and chest exams.
- This versatile film receptor may include a stationary fine-line grid or a reciprocating bucky. The cabinet accepts a film cassette tray which accommodates up to a 14″ x 17″ cassette in either direction.
The SPECTRA 30HF incorporates the latest technology available today. From automatic line compensation that adjusts for variance in incoming line voltage, to tube protection, which prohibits exposures with excessive kVp and mAs. Safe, reliable and consistent performance of the SPECTRA 30HF generator is what you can expect.
- Maximum Output is 300 mA at 125 kVp. The power of a hospital grade unit in a compact form ideal for a clinic or private practice.
- SCR Contactor with Back-Up Electromagnetic Safety Contactor opens and closes the tube power circuit at zero voltage, preventing tube damaging voltage spikes.
- Tube overload protection circuits alert the user if any technique setting (kV, mA and time) exceeds the tube rating, and prevents an exposure.
- Digital mAs reduces user reading error and improves setting accuracy and repeatability.
- 8 Step Line Compensator
- 5 mA Stations (50s, 100s, 150L, 200L, 300L), mA output is precisely controlled through automatic space charge compensation over the entire mA and kVp range.
- Digital Timer with 23 Stations (1/120 to 6 seconds) 14 time stations below 1/2 second easily accommodate the use of rare earth intensifying screens.
- kVp Range, 40 to 125 kVp, Adjustable in 2 kV Increments
- Two Bucky Selector Switch
- Vinyl Wear-Resistant Control Panel face cleans easily.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with many A.E.C. Systems
- Complies with Federal Standards at time of shipment
- UL Classified