CPI’s Communications & Medical Products Division (CMP) is a global leader in satcom uplink solid state amplifiers, klystrons, advanced millimeter wave klystron technology, high-frequency medical X-ray generators, integrated system controls, digital imaging solutions, and compact power supplies for physical vapor deposition applications. From its 18,500 square meter (200,000 square foot), state-of-the-art facility in Georgetown, Ontario, Canada, CPI CMP exports its world-class products to all major countries around the world. Service, sales and support centers are optimally located to better service CPI CMP’s global customer base.
- 100 kHz technology. Constant potential equivalent.
- Output power of 100 kW at 1000 mA (at 100 kV). Full 150 kV capability.
- Interfaces to the InfiMed SwingLabTM digital imaging system.
- Interfaces to stepping tables.
- kV/mAs reduction for peripheral studies.
- Cine – 15 / 30 FPS and DSA with InfiMed Gold One with Swing LabTM.
- Auto exposure lock with AEC for DSA and cine applications.
- Pulse fluoroscopy.
- High level fluoro, up to 20 mA.
- APR – allows all generator parameters to be pre-set.
- Selection of kV transfer curves to allow pre-setting of Rad kV from last Fluoro kV.
- Maximum kV, mA, mAs may be limited for certain applications and X-ray tube limitations.
- Full X-ray tube protection.
- Injector, start or release. Delays may be programmed via the InfiMed system and / or the injector.
- Generator duty cycle protection.
- Dose-Area Product. Displayed at the generator console (optional).