- Consistent and sharp image quality
- Can handle multiple modalities, for centralized workflow
- Convenient multi-format imaging with three media sizes on-line
- Diagnostic quality grayscale hardcopies
- No bottlenecks, with unique sorter function
- Mammography printing option
- Small, convenient footprint.
- Consistent and sharp image quality.
- Broad range of applications, including mammography.
- Efficient throughput makes first prints available in an instant
- For both centralized and decentralized workflows.
- Convenient imaging, with two media sizes on-line.
Daylight film handling for easy and convenient loading
The DryView 5700 Laser Imager offers simplicity and affordability for healthcare facilities of all sizes. This innovative tabletop medical imaging system offers a modest acquisition price, which is half of the affordability equation. It also delivers consistently low operating costs. This combination creates a complete picture of true affordability. It’s ideal for computed radiography (CR), digital radiography (DR), computed tomography (CT), PACS Viewer, and magnetic resonance (MR) applications.