Combining the dose efficiency benefits of cesium with Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology, FDR D-EVO II offers increased image sharpness and dose reduction with patented ISS and improved circuitry design. DQE and MTF are as much as 20% higher compared to previous models, at ultra-low dose levels as low as 0.30mR*.
- Perfect for low dose exams and dose-lowering initiatives
- Maximized field of view, perfect for chest exams
- Ultra-lightweight: just 7.1 lbs.
- IPX-6 water resistance rating, including removable battery
- Durable magnesium alloy casing
- Fits standard buckys and holders
- Great for use in two-detector rooms
- Exceptional imaging with improved dose efficiency
- Auto-trimming for off-center imaging
- Extended battery life – up to 36 hrs standby time with deep sleep mode
- Change battery with one hand and no re-calibration for battery swap
- Color-coded LEDs confirm centering, connectivity status and more
- Internal memory allows immediate acquisition for trauma and easy sharing and use with mobile and other rooms on demand
*exception: 24x30cm size models feature same DQE and MTF for both FDR D-EVO and FDR D-EVO II